Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dwarf German Shepherd

Some may remember my dog Bella had a litter back in August and then died the next day. We sold all but kept the runt, and when I say runt I mean it. We weren't sure she would make it even as recent as 3 weeks ago, but with a diet change and removing her from some meds the vet prescribed she's made an amazing comeback. Her siblings now range from 40-50 lbs, Tiny Bear is barely over 20. She's perfectly proportioned, just really really small. Snapped this shot tonight. She's a total ball of energy.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Guitarlon/4fe8b6f7aeb6731ea136a907cc7d9be9.jpg
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Very cool!  Sometimes the runt is the best one of em all.  Smart as a whip I'll bet.

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

• The EAKLE
      The EAKLE commented
      Editing a comment

She's beautiful! Never seen a white German Shepard before. 

I've got a german shepard mix. According to the vets she's almost completely german shepard. We got her when she was about 6 months old. Two years later she still thinks she's a puppy. She weighs about 60, and spent half the night laying on my lap.

• cx04332
      cx04332 commented
      Editing a comment

Nice looking dog. Small dogs leave small presents." id="man" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16\_man-.png" alt=":man:" title="Man Very Happy" />

I have the runt of a minipin/chihuahua mix. All the other dogs were 12 to 15 lbs. This one is 8 lbs but is built solid. He runs with me when I do XC runs in the woods. He is good for 3-4 miles. My best bud.

sox

Attached Files

Working...
X