X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a video for Gennation so he can...uhhh...do that Gennation thing

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

haha! donkmyridge has finally loosened to the point that the screw is me not you. Look around, ****************faceinyourface, the cronys and the carnys have all taken off for the next place a urinal piucs can lead to Screwma ****************lestra getting banned.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• BATCAT
      BATCAT commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

haha! donkmyridge has finally loosened to the point that the screw is me not you. Look around, ****************faceinyourface, the cronys and the carnys have all taken off for the next place a urinal piucs can lead to Screwma ****************lestra getting banned.

You really do that too well.

• mattburnside
      mattburnside commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

Masterful, as always.

When you do this, is there a refractory period before you can do it again?

• wok
      wok commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

This is such an accurate represenatation, I am starting to think Gennation is an alt of fanuvbrak

Working...
X