Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE THIS NEW COLOR SCHEME!!

it absolutely sucks.  can't read the text on the dark backgrounds.  who's idiotic ideas was this??

or are the admin's TRYING to get people to leave?.png" alt=":smileymad:" title="Smiley Mad" />

"If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
    I woulda wrote a better song "
    member Mazi Bee Militia
    Talk Box Brigade
    Gretsch Guards
    Geezer Brigade #291

it's black and white. what's the problem?

The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

• tiltsta
      tiltsta commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks much better than before to me.

not that i'm glad you have the same problem.....but i AM a little glad that it's not something wrong with my settings or computer.

now.....how long will it take for the hamsters to fix the damn problem.

"If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
    I woulda wrote a better song "
    member Mazi Bee Militia
    Talk Box Brigade
    Gretsch Guards
    Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment

MONGOOZ wrote:

not that i'm glad you have the same problem.....but i AM a little glad that it's not something wrong with my settings or computer.

now.....how long will it take for the hamsters to fix the damn problem.

Installing Google Chrome and using that helps.  Having to install another browser just to participate in the forum is bull****************, but what the hell.

Here's a thread over in EG about it just so you know others share your pain:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/wtf-now-it-looks-like-this/td-p/34691121

I was using the brown colors on the old site.  Maybe we'll be able to select other colors later.

Comment

I am not having any of the issues you guys are talking about, so 3 pages is enough.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• MONGOOZ
        MONGOOZ commented
        Editing a comment

looks like they got if figured out.  back to white and light blue threads and dark lettering.

did that REALLY need to take several days to figure out??

Working...
    X