• Show
Clear All

• He-Man toys > GI Joe toys

Just sayin'

He-Man

Attached Files
    DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

No.

My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      GI Joe was a MAN. He-Man was a mid-80's homosexual's wet dream.

He-Man certainly packed in more gay overtones.

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Thread delivers. So far Django has me reconsidering my childhood bias in favor of GI Joe.

I played with GI Joe over He-Man most for two reasons:

1) their vehicles were better than He-Man's (Helecopter gunship pwns bird-shaped fighter)
      2) when the murder was done, it was time for the lovin' and GI Joe has more points of articulation which allows for greater flexibility. IIRC Stormshadow could really grip Scarlett, whereas whenever He-Man climbed atop She-ra, muscles always got in the way

Comment

• Django Sentenza
        Django Sentenza commented
        Editing a comment

clay sails wrote:
        Thread delivers. So far Django has me reconsidering my childhood bias in favor of GI Joe.

I played with GI Joe over He-Man most for two reasons:

1) their vehicles were better than He-Man's (Helecopter gunship pwns bird-shaped fighter)
        2) when the murder was done, it was time for the lovin' and GI Joe has more points of articulation which allows for greater flexibility. IIRC Stormshadow could really grip Scarlett, whereas whenever He-Man climbed atop She-ra, muscles always got in the way

Twincest!!! :womansurprised:

In any case, articulation is now available for unlimited forbidded liasons.

Attached Files

This action figure scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl.

The Fridge

Attached Files

Comment

This action figure has a tenure at U of Chicago. 

Dr. Jones

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X