X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPOTD 31/01 One-off Wok edition

Mock1 Mock2

Built in the USA by the man himself, Bernie Rico, Jr. this Mockingbird Deluxe features a neck-through construction mahogany neck, walnut stringers and mahogany wings, a rosewood board and partial active electronics. The body has a transparent blue finish, which allows you to see the grain of the wood, and especially the quilt in the maple top. The active electronics give this guitar an excellent range of sounds in one instrument. With the mixture of high quality tonewoods used on this guitar by Bernie Rico, and the outstanding playability, it's easy to see why his work is so highly sought out.

Refer to the diagram as pictured to easily get an idea of what the electronics in this instrument are capable of! 

• Transparent Blue Finish
    • Quilted Maple Top
    • Mahogany Neck (Neck-Through Construction)
    • Mahogany Body Wings
    • Rosewood Fretboard
    • Walnut Stringers
    • 24-5/8" Scale Length
    • 24 Jumbo Frets
    • DiMarzio Pickups
    • Partial Active Electronics
    • Diamond Inlays
    • B.C. Rich Quad Bridge
    • Grover Imperial Tuners
    • Chrome Hardware

Attached Files
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Hideous.

I can only assume that people play these to keep audiences from staring at their disfigurements?

Comment

SMURF POOP IN GUITAR FORM

Comment

• rsadasiv
        rsadasiv commented
        Editing a comment
        Do I need to use a coaster or can I just put my cup down on it?

Oops. I must have stumbled in to the "Whale Vomit" thread.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

It's a bit much.
      Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Looks like it's made of smurf anus.

DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

• Calum
          Calum commented
          Editing a comment

I kind of like the shape but not the finish or all those knobs and switches.

Working...
      X