Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals In UK Tainted Meat Shocker!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/burger-king-horsemeat-admits-tainted_n_2593538.html

Looks like the King of America (aka the Earl of Burgershire) has been feeding you "blokes" horse meat.

It's like yr no better than the French now.

it would be difficult to be better than the French. They're great.

They insist on their politicians having affairs. They produce the best wine in the world. They veer so wildly between communism and fascism that their government is essentially powerless. And all of them except the Parisians hate Paris.

Who'd want to be better than the French?

The only people in Europe who come close are the Dutch. And they are so awesome, it's practically inexpressible.

My Guitar Collection - An ongoing project...

Comment

• DdBob
      DdBob commented
      Editing a comment

Remember that Jack in the Box horse meat scandel back around 1992? A friend of mine worked at a print shop and copied like a hundred free burger coupons. Man we ate jack in the box burgers (horse meat or not) for months

• clay sails
      clay sails commented
      Editing a comment

MarkBastable wrote:

it would be difficult to be better than the French. They're great.

They insist on their politicians having affairs. They produce the best wine in the world. They veer so wildly between communism and fascism that their government is essentially powerless. And all of them except the Parisians hate Paris.

Who'd want to be better than the French?

The only people in Europe who come close are the Dutch. And they are so awesome, it's practically inexpressible.

I have barely been to France, much less Paris, and yet I have always suspected that they were secretly awesome. The "anti-French" attitude in the U.S. seems very probably to be a P.R. campaign orchestrated by the French to keep American tourists off their soil.

BTW, I ate horse in Europe. In Slovenia, actually. It was delicious. 

Working...
X