Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If They Made It: Wok + Django

POO STICK

Attached Files

Replace the TOM with a hardtail and I'd hit that like a bro on a tray of jello shots.
    Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

• Good Clean Fun
      Good Clean Fun commented
      Editing a comment

rusholmeruffian wrote:
      Replace the TOM with a hardtail and I'd hit that like a bro on a tray of jello shots.

I don't know.  The WRHBs are intriguing and I agree about the hardtail v. TOM.  But I'm always weirded out by Fender-style offsets with no pickguard.  Seems wrong. 

Good Clean Fun wrote:

POO STICK

The took a Jassmaster and subtracted everything that makes Jassmasters great. No thanks.

Attached Files
    DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

• rusholmeruffian
      rusholmeruffian commented
      Editing a comment

Django Sentenza wrote:

Good Clean Fun wrote:

POO STICK

The took a Jassmaster and subtracted everything that makes Jassmasters great. No thanks.

What's your take on the Lee Ranaldo "Jazzblaster," with a TOM and WRHBs but a Jazzmaster vibrato?

Attached Files

• pink freud
      pink freud commented
      Editing a comment

Django Sentenza wrote:

Good Clean Fun wrote:

POO STICK

They kept the large headstock...

Attached Files

Ugh
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Working...
    X