X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting images is a bitch on this site

First, it's a 12 step process.  

2.  Half the images I try to link give me a message along the lines of "this link isn't an image"...the link is an image, I assure you.

C.  I think we should start seeing other people.  

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

I am not having these issues. Maybe you're stupid.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• wok
      wok commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

I am not having these issues. Maybe you're stupid.

indeed. its not exactly rocket surgery

[IMG]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee54/philo426/2007_0905Spock0084.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Philphine
      Philphine commented
      Editing a comment
      i figured it out, but unless i find and decide to post diagrams working out the secret of life or something, it hardly seems worth the effort.

Working...
X