Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your favourite Aerosmith album better than your favourite Queen album?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your favourite Aerosmith album better than your favourite Queen album?

Tel us, do. Also, give some indication which albums you're talking about.

"You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Yes. My two favourite Aerosmith albums are "Draw the Line" and "Rocks" and I prefer both of them to "Queen II" which is a terrific album. Apart from "II", there is something about Queen that stops me loving them. 

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
    http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
    http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

Comment

• Calum
      Calum commented
      Editing a comment

mosiddiqi wrote:

Yes. My two favourite Aerosmith albums are "Draw the Line" and "Rocks" and I prefer both of them to "Queen II" which is a terrific album. Apart from "II", there is something about Queen that stops me loving them. 

Homophobe. :weebz:

Rocks. 

because it does. 

The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

I'll take Queen Jazz over most Aerosmith these days. Brian May is a God.

Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Jeebus, there's so much uncorrectness falling out on the forum today, it's like the Golden Era again!  A tear falls. 

My favorite Aerosmith album (let's just say, oh, "Toys in the Attic") falls somewhere shy of my third favorite Queen album (for our purposes, "A Day at the Races" will do nicely.)

-----------------

Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

Comment

• Mav64
          Mav64 commented
          Editing a comment
          As you've all heard me say repeatedly Rocks is a perfect record. In every way. Since perfection cannot be topped by definition then I have to say yes to the OP but Queen has a couple that come very close. Namely II and NOTW...

Working...
      X