Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

You use to stage dive, mosh, and bang head. What happened to you?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You use to stage dive, mosh, and bang head. What happened to you?

You use to hang out in front of the gas station being cool, smokin' cigs, and listening to Sepultura.  Now look at you.  Wearing Docker with an apron over it.  Wearing crocs, cutting the crust off your sandwiches, giving in to the man.  

Cred meant something...  Now this...  This...  This...  Soft suburban frothy coffee life style.  What have you done to yoursef.  You use to be cool.  Where is your leather jacket?

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

• Jimmy James
      Jimmy James commented
      Editing a comment

You use to carry a switch blade...

Please, everyone, you need to bring your identity into alignment with the half-remembered adolescent power fantasies of an aging actor who is currently on some kind of Kevin Spacey in American Beauty trip. Be advised.

Comment

• Jimmy James
      Jimmy James commented
      Editing a comment

Good Clean Fun wrote:

Please, everyone, you need to bring your identity into alignment with the half-remembered adolescent power fantasies of an aging actor who is currently on some kind of Kevin Spacey in American Beauty trip. Be advised.

We use to call you Romeo Casanova...  You got more tail than a toilet seat.  Now look at you...  What happened?  Why are you wearing those shoes?  What did she do to you?  You use to be cool...

• rusholmeruffian
      rusholmeruffian commented
      Editing a comment

Good Clean Fun wrote:

Man was that movie a piece of ****************.

The baby doesn't like to cuddle when I'm wearing leather.

R.I.P. Marko46 -- You are missed.

My 1988 Pearl MX Monster

Originally Posted by RumStik

You can't pick someone else's pedal anymore than you can dictate his scrotum wrinkle.

Comment

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel.png" alt=":smileyindifferent:" title="Smiley Indifferent" />

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

It stage diving etc wasn't cool then and it's certainly not cool now.  Integrity has always been important to me therefore wheezy cultural atrtifacts don't create influence or cool in my mind. 

"Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Jimmy James
          Jimmy James commented
          Editing a comment

3shiftgtr wrote:

It stage diving etc wasn't cool then and it's certainly not cool now.  Integrity has always been important to me therefore wheezy cultural atrtifacts don't create influence or cool in my mind. 

So you're not Fun Guy at the party guy?

I have simply turned to face the new angle of disapproval.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

Working...
        X