Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This song is stuck in my head. Whats stuck in yours?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This song is stuck in my head. Whats stuck in yours?

Moonsville Collective "Millionaires". They're a folksy band from south of L.A.

I sent for juuuuuice. You give me poisooooooooonnnnnnnn.

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

• MONGOOZ
      MONGOOZ commented
      Editing a comment

this song has been stuck in my head for several weeks......right up until friday night.

Either "Black Betty" or the theme song to Benny Hill are ALWAYS stuck in my head.

Comment

Mostly Sabbath and Ain't No Love In The heart Of The City by Whitesnake. Whitesnake is slang for small white penis.DOUG ALDRICH is hung like a horse though because he is a God. You know what ain't stuck in my head and never has been? Anything by Sonic Youth. That's because they are but feeded fish for DOUG ALDRICH.

Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

All damn weekend.

Comment

• vikingrat
          vikingrat commented
          Editing a comment
          That reminds me a bit of Nobody's Fault by Beck and Nick Drake. Normally I would like it but i have AAD and and digging DOUGH ALDRICH right now so I hate it.

Not really stuck in my head but I have been listening to this repeatedly today:

It

"Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
        - Robert Fripp

Comment

• micwalt
          micwalt commented
          Editing a comment

I woke up this morning with this little snippet of a Paul McCartney song in my head: "Some important empresario has a message for the band."  But I couldn't remember the song it was from.

It took some digging to come up with it.

Working...
      X