Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Honey Boo Boo been dissed here yet?

And is this proof that the end of the world is only months away?
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

And is this proof that the end of the world is only months away?

And if so, is this a bad thing?
    We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

Kill it with FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WTF is this?
        It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

I know who this is. I think we might even have her programme on over here.
          "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

its a new reality TV show about a nice family. Its a good show. They are nice people. I like it.

Comment

its a new reality TV show about a nice family. Its a good show. They are nice people. I like it.

+1. They struggle with their weight problems even though they eat healthy and always deal with situations with the utmost in class and honor. They are role models for every citizen of the world.
              www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

I appreciate the quiet dignity with which they confront life's many struggles...

Comment

Nice sac, man!
                  2009 Ernie Ball JP6
                  2008 PRS Swamp Ash Special
                  2010 Washburn Preacher PS5
                  2010 Aria Pro PE-Supra
                  90's Strat
                  80's ESP Mirage Custom
                  80's Hamer Phantom

Comment

I appreciate the quiet dignity with which they confront life's many struggles...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

I hate that this is how the US is being presented to the world. Let's seek out the most detestable members of our society and show them off for all to see.

Comment

I hate that this is how the US is being presented to the world. Let's seek out the most detestable members of our society and show them off for all to see.

That's called "elections."

Comment

They're for domestic consumption.

They do the same here. The ratio of bellowing underclass wrecks to normal proles shown on TV must be 50/1.
                        Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

• DdBob
                          DdBob commented
                          Editing a comment

They had three episodes on yesterday and like a car wreck I couldn't stop watching. I honestly thought at first that the whole family had some kind of mental handicap or maybe some kind of deformity like elephantitis or something since they all talk weird and obviously look weird. I figured that was why they had a show on TLC (The learning channel). Then after googling I come to find out Boo Boo is worth 300,000 dollars and the family get's like 50,000 dollars an episode.  :robotmad: 

Working...
                      X