Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Guitarist, seeking advice, also, 12,897th post :)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Guitarist, seeking advice, also, 12,897th post :)

How can I stop getting bitchslapped by micwalt whenever he posts a backing track?

Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

You can't. But kudos!

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• Phlat Phive
      Phlat Phive commented
      Editing a comment

Learn as many scales and chords as you can, work on your sense of rhythm, practice with a metronome, transcribe solos (on guitar and other instruments) so you aquire a vocabulary, work on your sense of rhythm, learn songs so you aquire a repertoire, play with other people, work on your sense of rhythm, work on your sense of rhythm, practice with backing tracks, play along with CDs and/or iTunes on shuffle and/or the radio so you become able to quickly pick out the key of a piece of music, work on your sense of rhythm, record your own playing and be honest to yourself about how much you suck, work on your sense of rhythm, listen attentively to your own playing while you're playing, practice phrasing in different subdivisions of the beat, listen to lots of music, listen to different kinds of music, and work on your sense of rhythm.

Working...
X