Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Lehman, you are sorely missed. :(

We had record activity, great musicians, and good volunteers to oversee the place. It used to actually be fun.

The LR crew is here to help. We'll get this place back into shape. It's gonna take some time though, and of course, your full cooperation.

oh rofl here we go

Comment

• derivicus
      derivicus commented
      Editing a comment

Not trolling brother jackamo. There is love and brotherhood here. We must lead by example.

• jackamo
      jackamo commented
      Editing a comment

jackamo wrote:

oh rofl here we go

+1, the hate is strong.

• jackamo
      jackamo commented
      Editing a comment

jackamo wrote:

oh rofl here we go

dude, you weren't kidding

You're not my brother. If we met in person, I would neither shake your hand nor have a beer with you. I don't think much of you.

You've been banned here multiple times, and with good reason. The responsibility for that is all yours. I think you can earn some measure of respect with a sincere apology, but you've always played the victim card. And waltzing back into any place where you've been a POS only to say "we're all brothers, why can't we all just get along?" Is a line for lowlifes, and makes you even more of a POS.

Comment

• jackamo
      jackamo commented
      Editing a comment

lol, the last time I saw e-hate this strong, it correlated to a significant amount of hurt butt

I mean, I am just saying.  In an effort not to be perceived as being "not nice", this is the last meniton I'll make of it.

Who am I to argue? LR membership would make anyone an expert in damaged ****************************s.

Comment

Flamencology, there are several forum members who have met and Hung out with me in person. They could dispel the notion that I'm some kind of dick, but would you WANT to believe them? Somehow I think not.

We are all 12 years older than we were whom I joined. Some have matured, some have endured hardships, and some have even passed away. All I'm sayIng is your impression is wrong though it doesn't affect my life in the least I strive to get on with everyone. It is best to take the high road..

Comment

The best way for you to take the high road would simply be for you to hit the road, period. The only reason you're able to post here at all is because an unfortunate consequence of technical issues. Show some respect for the community that rejected well and has been better off for your forced absence.

Comment

• DdBob
        DdBob commented
        Editing a comment

Flamencology wrote:
        The best way for you to take the high road would simply be for you to hit the road, period. The only reason you're able to post here at all is because an unfortunate consequence of technical issues. Show some respect for the community that rejected well and has been better off for your forced absence.

You know, it's kinda creepy/weird/borderline psychotic how and why someone would still have an agenda after so many years. D and Bucky have a lively active forum with LR and have for many years (what was it 2006 or 2007 maybe when it started), either way that's a lot of years ago. To still have a fascination with this place and make statements like "we can takes this place back", "i'll still be here long after you", etc is freekin' weird. 

I'm guessing there must be a void in their lives somewhere that they would still make an effort. Any reasonable man would have moved along some time ago , especially in regards to an internet forum and when they have a viable alternative (the LR forum). I guess like they say "the internet is truly serious business".

Well that's not going to happen. If you can't interact in a mature and respectful manner, then place me on your ignore list. I was here before you came and I will be here long after you are gone.

Check yourself.

Comment

• Jimmy James
        Jimmy James commented
        Editing a comment

Harsh Vibes.

Hey Oscar how's it goin man?

Comment

Wow......Just wow......

I want the green crayon because I like the color green......

I,myself,made myself scarce(that's a word right flamen?),for a while partly becuase of what you are both going on about........

**************** you both,lol.....I am so looking forward to seeing Leonard Cohen in April...

Edit....*spits*

While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
        ....._

Comment

• tompetty
          tompetty commented
          Editing a comment
          And...I don't like the lay out of the new place....It's working 'a bit' faster,yes,but it's pretty boring without being pretty...

• Flamencology
          Flamencology commented
          Editing a comment
          Scarce is good.

I have tickets to see Cohen at a couple of stops on the west coast and European legs of this tour.

Are these the new glory days???

Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Mattb I'm not even going to stoop to those levels. Your tries will be in vain. If you have some kind of issue with me you know where the ignore button is. I'm not here to spar with you or anyone elswe. I'm Cool with anybody who's cool with me.

I volunteered to help for a few years and have spent a great deal of time here. And I've made a lot of friends. This community means something to me just as it does you.

Live and let live man. I'm living like that and its working out for me. As it would for any of us.

Comment

Bucky they don't really bother me.

Comment

Working...
            X