After some thought, these are my top five:
1. Teddy: Rough Riders 4ever.
2. Old Hickory: this scenario would inevitably lead to a fight to the death between AJ and TR. It could go either way, but my money is on the bull moose.
3. George Washington: good reach, firm grasp of military principles, a soldier through and through. He'd be formidable.
4. Ulysses Grant: this altogether depends on his blood alcohol level, but I feel that if he was anywhere as competent and ruthless as he was leading the Union army, he'd last quite awhile in a battle royale.
5. Tricky Dick: my dark horse candidate. His all-consuming paranoia would actually be an asset for once and you just know he'd have some tricks up his sleeve. He'd be the one to bring a pistol to a knife fight.