Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Would Win and Why?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Would Win and Why?

Inspired by this post: http://faceintheblue.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/in-a-mass-knife-fight-to-the-death-between-every-american-president-who-would-win-and-why/

After some thought, these are my top five: 

1. Teddy: Rough Riders 4ever.
    2. Old Hickory: this scenario would inevitably lead to a fight to the death between AJ and TR. It could go either way, but my money is on the bull moose.
    3. George Washington: 
    good reach, firm grasp of military principles, a soldier through and through. He'd be formidable.
    4. Ulysses Grant: this altogether depends on his blood alcohol level, but I feel that if he was anywhere as competent and ruthless as he was leading the Union army, he'd last quite awhile in a battle royale.
    5. Tricky Dick: my dark horse candidate. His all-consuming paranoia would actually be an asset for once and you just know he'd have some tricks up his sleeve. He'd be the one to bring a pistol to a knife fight.

Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
    Myspace
    Soundclick

I'll go with Honest Abe, he was a wrestler with a long reach.

Comment

• rickenvox
      rickenvox commented
      Editing a comment
      another vote for Abe. Big dude and had experience popping eyes out of the sockets

George is second. Another big dude, probably had some bayonet experience.

Gerald Ford and George H.W. Bush would last, being a couple of good athletes.

I'd pick LBJ to go far, because he'd stick every one in the back.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
    Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

Working...
    X