Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does GJ think of Anderton splitting?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does GJ think of Anderton splitting?

Hmmmmm....what does it all mean?

"Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work" - Gustave Flaubert

Anderton is out of here? I didn't know. Links?

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity for him. None of us would pass that up.

Comment

3shiftgtr wrote:

It means I got an offer I would have to be clinically insane to pass up. In fact, the attitude of the people at HC was "you'd be clinically insane to pass that up."

So I didn't.   All the other editors are really happy for me. Besides, it's not like I'm leaving the industry. It's not THAT easy to get rid of me.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

• StratoSlacker
        StratoSlacker commented
        Editing a comment

Anderton wrote:

3shiftgtr wrote:

It means I got an offer I would have to be clinically insane to pass up. In fact, the attitude of the people at HC was "you'd be clinically insane to pass that up."

So I didn't.   All the other editors are really happy for me. Besides, it's not like I'm leaving the industry. It's not THAT easy to get rid of me.

Good luck sir!

Congratulations Anderton & thanks for the work you've put into HC.  Good luck & don't be a stranger.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

• jackamo
        jackamo commented
        Editing a comment

who is anderton?

good answer i like it

Comment

Good for him. Somebody needs to right that ship.
        The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

• tompetty
          tompetty commented
          Editing a comment
          Now.....Who's gonna right this one that has been wronged for so long???

I hate Kevin O'Leary....He's a ship jumping weasel.....LOL..

Flotsam or Jetsam?????????????????

• mattburnside
          mattburnside commented
          Editing a comment

Help!I'maRock! wrote:
          Good for him. Somebody needs to right that ship.

Hope he brings plenty of bald eagle blood and orphan skins. HENRY HUNGRY.

James James is right. I STILL have a photo copy of the GP article I used to turn an Ernie ball volume pedal into an active volume pedal with a sweet-ass buffer.
        CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Working...
        X