Cool cartoon guitars pictures

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool cartoon guitars pictures

Hello to everybody!!!

I would like for you to see some cartoon guitar pictures that i have made on computer. I use Corel and Photoshop for making them. That is some sort of hobby so i want to know what do you think about my work. You will see all kind of guitars like Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Musicman, BC Rich, even Stagg

Just go to http://www.cartoon-guitars.com and go to guitars gallery.
    Here i will put one picture as example just to know what to expect.
    M4RiO...
    Cartoon Guitars Design & Illustrations

Welcome Mafourio! How are things in sunny Croatia?

Nice work, I dig the Teles.
    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Welcome Mafourio! How are things in sunny Croatia?

Nice work, I dig the Teles.

Tnx, It's Mario btw...It is hot here in Croatia for this time of the year i can tell you that.

I'm glad you like the pics...soon there will be remake of Gibson LP Standard guitars, because those was my first drawn guitars so i'll do it again and better because of my expirience now. it will be black and white models.
      M4RiO...

Comment

Great work! I love pics. How about some semi hiollows, 335's and gretsches, maybe some acoustics too. Can you do pics of guitarists playing their guitars too? That would be popular I'm sure.

Comment

Great work! I love pics. How about some semi hiollows, 335's and gretsches, maybe some acoustics too. Can you do pics of guitarists playing their guitars too? That would be popular I'm sure.

Sorry no guitarist, but those semi hollows and acoustics guitars certainly yes. i will draw them soon as i find some time. I need a lot of time to finish one guitar so that is a slow process, but yes there will be more acoustic and semi hollows.
          I'm glad you like the pics...
          M4RiO...

Comment

nice pics. welcome to the forum.
            http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

nice pics. welcome to the forum.

Thank you
              M4RiO...

Comment

Thank you

no problem...

my roommate in college my junior and senior year was croatian, he was an alright guy.

Comment

I have added some new pictures of Gibson LP Standard guitars in white and black version. These are remakes and because of my expirience now I have created even more realistic guitars. So take a look and let me know what you think. Tnx!
                  M4RiO...

Comment

Hey Mario, are you gonna venture into some other threads or are you stickin to this one?

Comment

Hey Mario, are you gonna venture into some other threads or are you stickin to this one?

Don't understand? You mean will I advertise my site in some other threads? i don't know if i can post in other threads because my "theme" do not fit in other threads topics so admins may kick me out.
                      M4RiO...

Comment

Don't understand? You mean will I advertise my site in some other threads? i don't know if i can post in other threads because my "theme" do not fit in other threads topics so admins may kick me out.

no I'm just saying post in some other threads for fun, come join in the discussion about whatever. I'm just being freindly. If you don't want to that's cool too.

Comment

no I'm just saying post in some other threads for fun, come join in the discussion about whatever. I'm just being freindly. If you don't want to that's cool too.

Aaa, yeah sure, did'nt understand first time. My english isn't very well.
                          I will join occasionally when i have time. Tnx for invite
                          M4RiO...

Comment

Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites Society

Comment

They're well done and everything but lack personality. I mean the LPs for example look like you just took the stock photo from Gibson's website and made it into vector graphics.

On the teles the metal parts would need stronger gradients since tele parts usually are quite reflective.
                              "Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

Comment

Working...
                              X