Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Day

My Audi Quattro was rearended and totalled on the 9th in Detroit, we were in town for just the one night.  Looked at a boatload of late model used cars and even flirted with new but didn't want payments.  Settled on this one last night, which at 11K is 2500 under blue book.  I've owned many German cars and loved the Audi but the repairs are killer when they arrive.  Hopefully we'll get some serious miles on this before anything happens.  2007 Acura TSX.  I'm psyched!

8F477580-D3D0-4FE1-B9D1-C10D23017176-1610-000000E13BBA4C63\_zps60f056fe.jpg

Attached Files
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Nice one! I know nothing about cars but that looks good.

"You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

• 2manband
      2manband commented
      Editing a comment

Those are nice.  I drove one for a few days while my TL was getting repaired at the dealer. 

Of course, a big part of why I liked it was that it was a free rental.  When else am I gonna get to drive a brand new luxary car like I stole it. 

Working...
X