McCready and McKagan form new band...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCready and McKagan form new band...

With Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees. Now looking for a vocalist. Sounds like much of the material is based on unused Mad Season stuff.  Could be good I guess.  They could call themsevles the Big Macs!!

Pearl Jam's McCready, Guns N' Roses' McKagan Form New BandBy Rolling Stone | Rolling Stone 

Weiland is recently unemployed...

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

I'll be interested to hear it, but my expectations are not that high.  Mad Season was pretty cool though, but come on... you had Layne Staley singing!

• rickenvox
        rickenvox commented
        Editing a comment
        so the criteria for calling a band a supergroup is that it's members were simply in formerly (at some point in history) popular bands? I think a more fitting term is retirementfundgroup.