Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Fond Farewell from MojoFilter...and an appeal to the Euros.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fond Farewell from MojoFilter...and an appeal to the Euros.

...and the many others who I have grown accustomed to in this joint, over the years...

Alas, this new format sucketh more than a double-jointed Johnny Wadd...to the point where posting here is not only distractingly annoying, it's simply not fun.

I plan on almost exclusively posting in the Weinerdome going forward, and would hope to see many of you there, as well.  I'm not a shill, or on anyone's payroll...it just feels much more like HCGJ over there than this place now does.

So, to Monson, Phlat, Motorik, Colour, Silent Inferno, Calum and many other of my Eurofriends...I hope to see some, if not all of you there.  Right now, the EU is woefully under-represented, and I find that you, as Euros, are the missing ingredient(s).

Ditto to the Americans whose names I've grown accustomed to, whose names are too many to list.

If our paths do not cross again soon, I wish you all a fond farewell...I'll check this thread for a day or two, and then plan to cease all Harmony Central activity completely, and ostensibly, permanently.

Sincerely,

MojoFilter.

PS: **************** THIS FORUM!!!!

Dis forum is dildos

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

• King MojoFilter VIII
      Editing a comment

mattburnside wrote:

Dis forum is dildos

A whole bag of them.  Not the people, mind you...the format, and the asinine decision to inadvertantly lock people out who've been posting here for years.

Why do you hate Asians?

Comment

• King MojoFilter VIII
      Editing a comment

rhino55 wrote:
      Why do you hate Asians?

Hate them?  I love them! In fact, both of them are invited as well.

Working...
X