No announcement yet.

What say GJ of this:

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What say GJ of this:

for a guy who is just dicking around and wants to play along with iTunse stuff and possibly I guess be doing some light recording in GarageBand or the like.

http://www.fender.com/series/mustang/mustang-mini/

speakng of a guy thats jus dicking around, how are ya jackahmo?

my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

• jackamo
      jackamo commented
      Editing a comment

ah hey Voltar, sorry I missed this the first time around

I think there are better options

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

I recently picked up the 20w Fender Mustang 1 combo amp used for not a lot of money, and it's pretty robust for a bedroom/practice amp. 

I think MF has them down to like $80 now because they're gearing up for version 2.  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/fender-mustang-i-20w-1x8-guitar-combo-amp

The preset sounds are pretty gloppy with too many cheesy effects, but the basic amp models are pretty good.  Can get a nice (if a little sterile) clean sound in a couple different flavors.  I'm not a huge gain user and tend to rely on fuzzes for that sort of thing, so I can't speak to how brootz the brootz stuff is.

In short, the Mustang I sounds good for a little amp and the software offers a lot of tweakability if you spend some time with it. 

Comment

• jackamo
        jackamo commented
        Editing a comment

I guess I'm asking more about the capabilities of integration for computer and play along...my friend going to use it plays acoustic and probably generally not concerned as much with toanz.

That in mind, and one mentioned better options, in the same price range?  If so, link, thanks!

Working...
    X