Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dawn 2012

I am so going to see this movie. If it is "good", I will be entertained by nostalgia/jingoism and frequent pillowy gasoline explosions. If it is "bad" I will decry the producer's pathetic inability to portray the U.S. as a peace-loving, victimized, nation of freedom-lovers.

WOLVERINES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGoe7BdGdlg

AVENGE ME!

I'll probably wait until I can rent it.
    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

When we get invaded by Cuba the anti-gun nerds will be begging for NRA helperism.
      SUPER EVIL INDUSTRIES
      SUPER EVIL FORUMS
      Facebook ~ sonik777@hotmail.com
      "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I have the gift of musical tolerance.

Comment

Is it China this time? North Korea?
        www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sonik
          View Post

When we get invaded by Cuba the anti-gun nerds will be begging for NRA helperism.

I, for one, welcome our new proto-beardcore Caribbean overlords.
          Do not write me for reasons of sass

Comment

Since it's 2012, I just assumed it would be the Homosexual Agenda.
            http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

I bet they'll be driving Toyota Priuses and Hyundai Tucsons instead of real American Iron
              My Last FM
              My Youtube page
              BobNod # 11

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fanuvbrak
                View Post

Is it China this time? North Korea?

It was China, but whatever company own the company that owns the company that's releasing the film asked them to change it, after filming, to North Korea. So apparently they just went back and changed to logos on the tanks in post and called them North Koreans.

Comment

The first one was bad enough. I can't imagine spending money, let alone time, to watch a creatively bankrupt rehash.

Comment

If they recreate the gas station scene where the kids are scooping up Campbell's soup and hot dogs in preparation for WWIII, they'd better include some gluten-free options.

Comment

Instead of killing a deer and drinking the blood they will probably harvest soybeans talk about the spirit of the soybean and make tofu!
                      My Last FM
                      My Youtube page
                      BobNod # 11

Comment

Instead of pissing in the radiator, they will be taking a dump in an organic victory garden.

Comment

that looks terrible.
                          The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CGord
                            View Post

The first one was bad enough. I can't imagine spending money, let alone time, to watch a creatively bankrupt rehash.

+1

Comment

They will build a big man out kim chee jars and burn him. Sandra will make an Oh face.
                              No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

Working...
                              X