Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a "tucker"? Or, do you always tuck your shirt in?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a "tucker"? Or, do you always tuck your shirt in?

Do you always tuck in your shirt or do you only do it in certain situations? I tuck my shirt in when I am wearing dress slacks, but anytime I wear jeans I never tuck it in whether I am wearing a t shirt, polo shirt, or long sleeve button up short. What's the correct protocol? Should I be tucking polo shirts into jeans?
    http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

I only wear t-shirts or the occasional short sleeve collared shirt (I wear ss collared for work) and I never tuck.
    My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

Comment

My rule is usually if I'm wearing a tie I tuck. Otherwise no tuck.
      We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

I'm starting to feel that I am looking sloppy with jeans and an untucked polo shirt. I am getting old.

Comment

I'm pretty much with the OP. I tuck for work or for any other kind of somewhat formal occasion. If I'm wearing jeans, or even if I'm wearing slacks but I'm just kicking it at a deck bar with some friends, there is no tucking.

Comment

I'm pretty much with the OP. I tuck for work or for any other kind of somewhat formal occasion. If I'm wearing jeans, or even if I'm wearing slacks but I'm just kicking it at a deck bar with some friends, there is no tucking.

What if you are wearing jeans to work?

Comment

Comment

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

My administration is firmly anti-tuck.
                  My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

My rule is usually if I'm wearing a tie I tuck. Otherwise no tuck.

pretty much this

Comment

When I was in good shape I would tuck shirts as there was no fat to hide...now, not so much.

Comment

I never tuck anything into jeans, that's just too Seinfeld and I only tuck shirts, so never polos or t-shirts.

Comment

Dress shirts always get tucked. T-shirts only get tucked for exercise or for working in the shop.

Comment

I'll leave a dress shirt untucked very rarely, mostly if I'm wearing one on the weekend for some reason. I'll tuck in a t-shirt if I want to show off my belt (I sometimes roll out the big buckles for my C & W band).
                            Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Mostly, if I'm wearing long pants, I'll tuck. If I'm wearing shorts and just chillin, I won't tuck.... if I'm working or moving something, I'll tuck in shorts.

Unless it's 80+, I tend to be a two shirt kinda guy... the T-shirt gets tucked, over shirt only gets tucked if it's a dress shirt or I'm generally dressed up a bit.
                              Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Working...
                              X