Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Break gig tomorrow night. Should be fun!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break gig tomorrow night. Should be fun!

Our beaches have been invaded.

Hey everyone!

I have an acoustic duo gig tomorrow night right on the beach at one of the more popular bars. I play at least one beach gig each week either with the band, solo, or both, but this one should be extra awesome. Since it's Saturday and we don't have any obligations for Sunday, we have secured a nice resort room almost next door. The beach gig will be crazy packed, but we also plan on inviting as many people as want to come over to the hotel pool (they have two) after the gig is over at 11PM and putting on a casual duo performance there. The place is all decked out with a huge waterfall and crazy lighting. We'll have our cooler with the beers and Jagers.

Should be a blast.

I'll try and make it along, but the commute might be a bit of a ballache.

Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

Comment

• tompetty
      tompetty commented
      Editing a comment

Dougy wrote:

I'll try and make it along, but the commute might be a bit of a ballache.

Just as long as you don't bring your face with you all should be cool.........

Don't forget the sign taped to the back of your guitar that says "Show Me Your TITS" so you can flip it up now and then.
    "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Working...
    X