Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I kinda figured the Vatican would have a nicer chimney.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda figured the Vatican would have a nicer chimney.

I expected some kind of ornate masonry architectural feature.  Something that says, "Hey, world, we've got a new ****************ing pope here."

But it's not.  It's this:

asdf

It's a hunk of steel pipe sticking through the middle of the roof, with a metal plate welded on top.  It has some steel guy wires so that it doesn't blow over and is right next to the electric lines.  WTF?

Attached Files

If it was ornate you'd be bitching about that too.  "Why do you need rubies on a chimney?"

Comment

• 2manband
      2manband commented
      Editing a comment

Meh.  There's lots of happy medium between "hunk of sewer pipe" and "jewel encrusted." 

Bricks, for example.  Or stones.  Maybe some nice granite. 

It shows the humility and frugalness that the Vatican has always been known for.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• J-E-M
      J-E-M commented
      Editing a comment

A flame thrower bursting out with a pillar of fire would be more dramatic/biblical.

I was disappointed the first time I saw it too.

Comment

Working...
    X