Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motley to call it quits after 1 more album/tour...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley to call it quits after 1 more album/tour...

Nikki sounds deadly serious about this. Let the wailing and gnashing of the teeth begin (or the rejoicing depending...) From KNAC.COM...

MOTLEY CRUE To Call It Quits After One More Album/Tour

By Larry Petro, News Monkey
    Thursday, March 7, 2013 @ 115 AM

"We did it our way and we're never coming back"

- advertisement -

In an interview with themusic.com.au before a recent Australian show with KISS, MOTLEY CRUE bassist Nikki Sixx revelaed the band's upcoming plans, which include calling it quits:

Probably way past time for this.
    My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

• fanuvbrak
      fanuvbrak commented
      Editing a comment

Is this an Onion article.

until they need more money

Comment

I'm guessing the real reason they're doing it is for Mick. He's been the rock of strength for that band, playing in physical pain every night, and he continues to bring it. The guy is just amazing. But he really deserves to retire so he can take it easy.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
      Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

• Mav64
        Mav64 commented
        Editing a comment

noisebloom wrote:

I'm guessing the real reason they're doing it is for Mick. He's been the rock of strength for that band, playing in physical pain every night, and he continues to bring it. The guy is just amazing. But he really deserves to retire so he can take it easy.

Good take. Mick is a badass!

Jeez, he sounds like David St. Hubbins...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

• rhino55
        rhino55 commented
        Editing a comment
        no duh

Why shouldn't they?  It worked so well for Kiss in 2000... and 2001.... and 2002.... and 2012...  and 2015....and 2018....

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

Best news I've read in years.
        "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Working...
        X