Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I heard "Little Drummer Boy" covered by Hinder on the radio. . .

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I heard "Little Drummer Boy" covered by Hinder on the radio. . .

Holy Crap it was bad. I mean, listening to that guy sing is like hearing nails on a chalkboard. . .

Wow

Anybody else heard this? Hinder is from Oklahoma, so maybe it's an exclusive OK thing - hopefully it is, for the sake of the rest of the world. I mean, this rendition of this song might ruin Christmas.
    I'm a worship leader and youth pastor in Raleigh, North Carolina. I write and record my own music, and you can listen here.

I make a lot (like 150+) of videos and put them up on YouTube.

If you'd like to learn how to play worship songs, I'd like to teach you some. Visit Worship Tutorials.

Hinder ****************ing sucks... aren't they the ones who sing that "Lips of an Angel" song or something? Where they try to be all hardcore with the raspy vocal and the hardcore overdriven guitar. That's so awful. They're pretending to be all hardcore and ****************, and then they sing about some girl having the lips of an angel and wanting to hear her voice and ****************. Give me a break.

Check out Tuck Andress' version of "The Little Drummer Boy" from his "Hymns, Carols, and Songs About Snow" CD. It's awesome.

Also, Alex Lifeson has a good one on the Merry Axemas I CD, and I think Brad Paisley has one on his Christmas CD.

If you'd like, I can figure out some way to send you the MP3s.

Sexuality has a direction and a magnitude. My direction is "straight" and my magnitude is zero.
    Terry D.

Originally Posted by Mr.Strat

screams are gayer than a gay 69. if you are gonna sing, please do it right!

Comment

I agree Hinder sucks ass
      Bouquet of clumsy words

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

**************** you and Jason Mraz.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_In_Michigan
        Hinder ****************ing sucks... aren't they the ones who sing that "Lips of an Angel" song or something? Where they try to be all hardcore with the raspy vocal and the hardcore overdriven guitar. That's so awful. They're pretending to be all hardcore and ****************, and then they sing about some girl having the lips of an angel and wanting to hear her voice and ****************. Give me a break.

Check out Tuck Andress' version of "The Little Drummer Boy" from his "Hymns, Carols, and Songs About Snow" CD. It's awesome.

Also, Alex Lifeson has a good one on the Merry Axemas I CD, and I think Brad Paisley has one on his Christmas CD.

If you'd like, I can figure out some way to send you the MP3s.

Yep - that's Hinder.

Thanks for the tips on the songs - I've got a Yahoo Music Unlimited account, so I'll check them out.
        I'm a worship leader and youth pastor in Raleigh, North Carolina. I write and record my own music, and you can listen here.

I make a lot (like 150+) of videos and put them up on YouTube.

If you'd like to learn how to play worship songs, I'd like to teach you some. Visit Worship Tutorials.

Comment

f you man. hinder is badass. what kinda music you listen to. that gay pop sh*t.

Comment

Working...
        X