Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Taxes - Have you filed them?

I just got all of our info to our tax guy yesterday so they should be e-filed this week.

I don't know why I always wait this long - we always get money back, so I should be hurrying to get them filed, but I never do. 

How is the rest of GJ doing with its taxes?

Edit:  Oh yeah, we can't do polls anymore.  ****************. 

My wife did 'em for us over a month ago. When I was single I always waited until the last minute, but she is SO on top of all financial stuff. (she works in accounting)

It's even rubbed off on me a bit. I used to just budget roughly with paper and pencil, but now I have monthly spreadsheets with formulas and ****************.

Comment

Finished them last night because it took one of the companies I work for 2+ months to get me my 1099. And I know they're supposed to get them out in a month but if I want to get more work from them I can't whine too much.

Getting a nice refund this year after paying out a ton the last few years because I made a lot a couple years ago and thus my quarterlies were really high. I also saved a few hundred using turbotax instead of a CPA because I realized they didn't do much for me personally as I don't do anything too complicated. 

Comment

• derivicus
        derivicus commented
        Editing a comment

I think I have all of my 1099's. I work for so many venues it's hard to know. At any rate, those I don't have are sol late it shouldn't be my problem.

Last year of child tax credit.

Not yet, but this is something I can actually handle! 

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

Nope, once again I'm going to miss my goal of finishing up my taxes before April.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
        Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

• fanuvbrak
          fanuvbrak commented
          Editing a comment

This may be the single most boring thread in GJ history.

+1

Comment

Never.

Comment

Working...
          X