Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexiest album cover photo gallery...

Yes it's an sfgate.com click through photo gallery of 40 of the sexiest album covers ever.  Of course it's full of hits and misses as usual.  So which do you think are sexiest and what album covers got overlooked that you think should be on here? I'm going with Roxy Music's Country Life as sexiest.  My dad used to have an album cover coffee table book that I used to love perusing and I remember staring at this album cover endlessly.  The Sugar Ray with Nicole Eggert on the cover is pretty hot too! Link to gallery...http://blog.sfgate.com/loaded/2013/03/26/sexiestcovers/#10800-1

Montrose-Jump on it

Blind Faith

RIP Ironmonger

Originally Posted by lawboy

The day you find an Axl Rose song on my iPod will be the day pigs fly and Republicans tell the truth.

Comment

• mikesr1963
      mikesr1963 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are about 95 percent misses.

+1

Comment

• MDLMUSIC
      MDLMUSIC commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is Jimi's "Electric Ladyland"?

There is a lot of fail on that list. Some, like Sugar Ray, Pulp, Roxy Music, and Herb Alpert are pretty obvious, but others are just huh?

That one Beyonce cover is pretty good. Never saw that one before.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
    Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

• Mav64
      Mav64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep in mind everyone that they had to make this safe for a major metropolitan newspaper site. That's probably whey they showed the "safest" Ohio Players cover and only mentioned the others. But then again, they did show the Sugar Ray cover which is pretty darn sexy...

Working...
X