Just got a phone call from a woman named Hank

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a phone call from a woman named Hank

Well, actually nicknamed Hank.

Her email indicates that her name is Tammy. 

I don't get the impression that this was any kind of gender reassignment situation.  If it was, you would probably be consistent in how you address yourself in different formats.  And she made mention of the name thing being a long-standing source of confusion. 

So it's just kinda bizarre.

Discuss.

Two of Leonard Cohens back up singers are British sisters named Hattie and Charlie Webb....

While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
    ....._

Comment

• fanuvbrak
      fanuvbrak commented
      Editing a comment

She wouldn't have to get off on the third floor.

2manband wrote:

I don't get the impression that this was any kind of gender reassignment situation.  If it was, you would probably be consistent in how you address in different formats.  And she made mention of the name thing being a long-standing source of confusion. 

Discuss.

I have no idea. Nice opening line for a country song though.

Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

Comment

• Barry_Blink_a_lot
      Barry_Blink_a_lot commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a reporter named Hank Phillippi Ryan. I believe her real first name is Harriet.

2manband wrote:

I don't get the impression that this was any kind of gender reassignment situation.  If it was, you would probably be consistent in how you address yourself in different formats.  And she made mention of the name thing being a long-standing source of confusion. 

Discuss.

Well, did she email you or did she talk to you on the telephone?  If she's a dude you should have picked up on that over the phone.  I mean, really.  

"These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

• Dougy
      Dougy commented
      Editing a comment

Has he finished that bastard song yet?

• 2manband
      2manband commented
      Editing a comment

mikesr1963 wrote:

2manband wrote:

Discuss.

Well, did she email you or did she talk to you on the telephone?  If she's a dude you should have picked up on that over the phone.  I mean, really.  

Both.  Email first (as Tammy), and later by phone (Hank).  She's definately a woman, voice wise.  Like I said, there does not appear to be any gender bending at play here, just a bizarre nickname. 

+1

Comment

Working...
    X