Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacey Blades Rock Guitar Sessions - Royalty Free Stems

Hey doodz , check this out..

Stacey Blades Royalty Free Guitar Samples

Stacey Blades Pro Sessions Guitar Stems is a well-rounded royalty free set of multi-purpose Rock guitar performances for your studio. It places the sounds of the pros right at your finger tips. Perfect - whether you're looking for inspiration or want to drop a wicked solo into the mix. Stacked with mostly electric guitars, this library rips, but it also includes a few acoustic guitar sets for your more vulnerable productions. Drop any stem into your mix as a whole or slice it into bits and create something new. 

Each lead stem is a lengthy performance with character and mad style. There are 22 different sessions in 12 different styles/genres including '70s Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, and Acoustic. 

Inspired by the bands Van Halen, M

Wow not too spammy. So he left LA Guns for this eh? Ok then...

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

$42 is a lot to pay for something that I don't understand exactly what it is..........

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• Dougy
        Dougy commented
        Editing a comment

Yer Blues wrote:

$42 is a lot to pay for something that I don't understand exactly what it is..........

As far as I can gather, it's a bunch of pre-recorded riffs and solos for people who record music but don't play guitar. They can use one of these new personal computation machines I've been hearing so much about to 'cut & Paste' the aforementioned guitar tracks into other peoples songs, thus saving them the bother of getting a guitarist to come into the studio and play something.

If you already play guitar, you can jam along to the riffs and stuff and hone your mad skillz wot payz da billz as my old chum Scoopy Scoopy Dog Dog would say.

I may have misinterpreted this entirely, as if this is a fair assessment of the product it would be a bit daft to try advertising it to guitarists on a guitar-centred web forum.

Working...
    X