• Show
Clear All

• I've been enjoying repeats of Baywatch lately

You know it. :weebz:

grrrrrr

Attached Files
    "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Haha... are they airing on UK tv?  I use to watch that show a lot.  When I was 13-14 and just getting into guitar playing it aired back to back from like 3-5pm.  I would turn it on and crank up the guitar before my Mom got home and would yell at me to turn it down. 

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• Calum
      Calum commented
      Editing a comment

Yer Blues wrote:

Haha... are they airing on UK tv?  I use to watch that show a lot.  When I was 13-14 and just getting into guitar playing it aired back to back from like 3-5pm.  I would turn it on and crank up the guitar before my Mom got home and would yell at me to turn it down. 

It was huge here back when they were originally shown in the US. In fact, it was a worldwide phenonmenon. I just discovered some obscrure channel in the UK (Movie Mix, lads :weebz is repeating the whole thng, from the beginning, I think. Saying that the episode that's on just now is awful. Mitch has the bends and he's having a prolonged flashback/hallucination.

I don't like my women shaved.
    "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Working...
X