• Show
Clear All

• Good riddance Maggie!

The bitch is dead 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155

Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

At last!!!  *dons dancing shoes*

Comment

Since she went soft and incontinent I was hoping she'd hang on indefinitely.

Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

• wok
        wok commented
        Editing a comment

Ding Dong!

Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• the_huge
        the_huge commented
        Editing a comment

She's only been down there a few hours, but she's already shut down four furnaces.

May she RIP. A true hero.

Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Personally I don't think anyone over the age of about 35 can be trusted to have an objective opinion on Mrs T. Their view (one way or the other) is more likely to be based upon emotion and rhetoric than on logic and facts.

It's not lying if what you say would be true if the facts were different.

Earl of the Experimental Theatre Futon

Comment

• fanuvbrak
          fanuvbrak commented
          Editing a comment

FreestyleIntruder wrote:

Personally I don't think anyone over the age of about 35 can be trusted to have an objective opinion on Mrs T. Their view (one way or the other) is more likely to be based upon emotion and rhetoric than on logic and facts.

And anyone under 35 is too inexperienced and stupid to comment. 

Yeah, it's interesting actually. Apparently the mines and heavy industries had to be shut down because they were grotesquely inefficient and were only kept running at great expense to the taxpayer.

Farms are grotesquely inefficient and are only kept running at great expense to the taxpayer. Yet no-one is talking about shutting off agricultural subsidies.

Miners and steel-workers tended to be Labour supporters. Farmers and land-owners tend to be Tory supporters.

Hmmm...

It's not lying if what you say would be true if the facts were different.

Earl of the Experimental Theatre Futon

Comment

• pmc100
          pmc100 commented
          Editing a comment

Let alone the hundreds of billions used to bail out her mates, the bankers. How many manfucturing jobs could have been created all over the country with that kind of investment?

Working...
      X