Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm joining a cricket team

Only the British could invent a game which can last several days, with lunch and tea breaks. Plus, being from Yorkshire, it's pretty much mandatory that I like cricket. We've got a halfway decent team too.

Plus it's going to be the ONLY time I'd be able to dress like this and get away with it:

Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Cool. Being a yank, baseball was/is the same or me. Only here, when you don't turn pro, you play so6tball.

Comment

• PhilGould
      PhilGould commented
      Editing a comment

mikesr1963 wrote:
      Cool. Being a yank, baseball was/is the same or me. Only here, when you don't turn pro, you play so6tball.

I've tried baseball, it's fun, but not really that British.

PhilGould wrote:

Only the British could invent a game which can last several days, with lunch and tea breaks. Plus, being from Yorkshire, it's pretty much mandatory that I like cricket. We've got a halfway decent team too.

Plus it's going to be the ONLY time I'd be able to dress like this and get away with it:

And if you bowl, you have the added advantade of the red streak accentuating your groinal area.

Comment

PhilGould wrote:

Only the British could invent a game which can last several days, with lunch and tea breaks.

T20 FTW!

Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

• PhilGould
        PhilGould commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a 50 overs man myself.

Working...
    X