Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been bland?

After decades of study and contemplation I think I'm approaching a state of pristine tediousness.

Tell all about your personal journey towards Beigevana here.

Fast, clean and cheap.

I'm treading the sartorial path.  My daughter takes the piss out of me because an lot of my clothes are grey.  This piss-taking frequently seems to take the form of buying me grey clothes.  And, as I sit here typing, I am wearing:  grey trousers, grey t-shirt, beige cardigan(!!!!)...

... and bright red socks!

You needed to know that.

Comment

There once was a place on the internet full of fun, weirdness, eccentricities and exitement. Then one day everything changed. And people left. But I didn't. I don't know why, but I didn't.

Then I looked around and saw, beige.  Miles and miles and miles of beige. And mike and dougy playing cards in the nude together.  They kept saying "Pope!" and laughing." It was weird.

And more beige.

"Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• 1001gear
        1001gear commented
        Editing a comment
        Temp bland a couple times.

Yeah... I think I come off as pretty bland.  I've pretty reserved when I first meet people and I dress pretty conservatively.  I'm not really into fashion and don't want to waste time with a funny haircut. 

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• Dougy
        Dougy commented
        Editing a comment

Bland is hip. Duuurrrrrr.

Get on the trolley!

Working...
    X