Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was buying a gun at...

..Gander Mountain tonight, a Taurus 44 mag.  This one has the gas ports at the end of the barrel to help with recoil.  So I ask the sales dude, man, have you ever fired a hand gun with this type of barrel, does actually help with recoil.  Mind you, at this time, I counting out $700 in 100's on the counter.  Dude says,  "I don't fire foreign made guns".  So I ask, do you have any American man guns in this caliber I can look at?  Nope.  I said, well damn, I'm not going to shoot foreign made weapons either, picked up my money and left.  

mikesr1963 wrote:

..Gander Mountain tonight, a Taurus 44 mag.  This one has the gas ports at the end of the barrel to help with recoil.  So I ask the sales dude, man, have you ever fired a hand gun with this type of barrel, does actually help with recoil.  Mind you, at this time, I counting out $700 in 100's on the counter.  Dude says,  "I don't fire foreign made guns".  So I ask, do you have any American man guns in this caliber I can look at?  Nope.  I said, well damn, I'm not going to shoot foreign made weapons either, picked up my money and left.  

Too bad tourus is making some fine weapons in their new plant.  

"you mess with him and you mess with the whole trailer park"

Comment

This is like Letters to Penthouse for rednecks.

Comment

• fanuvbrak
        fanuvbrak commented
        Editing a comment

HuskerDude wrote:
        This is like Letter to Penthouse for rednecks.

I never believed these stories were true, but I was at Gander Mtn the other day and...

• Scratch7
        Scratch7 commented
        Editing a comment

HuskerDude wrote:

This is like Letters to Penthouse for rednecks.

This is ****************ing brilliant.

• DdBob
        DdBob commented
        Editing a comment
        *re-reads postagain and masturbates*

mikesr1963 wrote:

So I ask, do you have any American man guns in this caliber I can look at?    

Is this a euphemism?

Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

Comment

• clay sails
        clay sails commented
        Editing a comment
        Gas ports don't help recoil. They lighten the barrel, which increases the recoil.

Next time you look at a Taurus check out the Judge. Its a 5 round shotgun AND a .45

I'd buy one myself but my hippie friends would stop selling me hallucinogens, which I find helpful at the range.

The biggest problem I see with buying a wheelgun these days are the arbitrary limits on how many bullets a six shooter can hold.

Comment

• derivicus
        derivicus commented
        Editing a comment

I guess the stupid guy would really hate to own weapons systems from the likes of Heckler & Koch, Lee-Enfield, Glock, Steyr, FN, Sig Sauer, Walther or a myriad of other fine overseas manufacturers.

In most any gun shop, that statement would have cost him his job.

• Monson
        Monson commented
        Editing a comment

clay sails wrote:

The biggest problem I see with buying a wheelgun these days are the arbitrary limits on how many bullets a six shooter can hold.

Six Shooter

Attached Files

Working...
    X