Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Euro's, It's that time again

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ. You'd make a **************** serial killer.

That's why we gave him the 'very important' job of lighting the candles at THE SUMMONING.
    Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter **************** but completely correct

Comment

• Name something that doesn't.

So what would you pay in the frozen North? Over here you can usually get a bottle of 'supermarket brand' whisk(e)y for a tenner, Jamesons or Bushmills is usually about fourteen or so.

I think the cheapest is at about 35-40 pounds (Jameson usually fall into that category).
      Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

• I think the cheapest is at about 35-40 pounds (Jameson usually fall into that category).

**************** me

Mojo
        Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter **************** but completely correct

Comment

• Yup, drinking is retardedly expensive here.
          Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

• Morning hairy backed weirdos

Sooooooo, theres app. 6 Euros online and no one could be arsed to revive this thread? What does this say about Europe? Hmm? Hmm? What would the Americans say? They get up every day, raise the flag, sing a song and put their hands on their hearts and stuff. What do you lot do? Scratch your balls in bed, thats what.

Ive also just realised that probably about 50% of Americans know how many states they have. I have no idea how many countries now form the European Union. Actually I dont care, im off to the bog to scratch my balls.
            'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

• Actually I dont care, im off to the bog to scratch my balls.

Ooohh, la de da. Get you, going off to the bog to scratch your balls. Who are you? The Queen.

*scratches balls at desk*

Comment

• I think ill call you '100' from now on as you started the Obama thing.

*sniffs fingers*
                'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

• I think ill call you '100' from now on as you started the Obama thing.

*sniffs fingers*

How rude!

Comment

• Morning, spazzers!
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guitar projects: http://diystrat.blogspot.com

Comment

• Id love to have C3PO suit. Id never take it off though. Ever.

Calum, an accepted way to kill small animals is to throw them at the floor or wall as hard as you can. Even if it that doesnt kill them it will stun them sufficiently to be completely oblivious to what you do to them next.

Comment

• Morning all.
                        "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Some of us show as online, but we're too busy to poast. Till now.
                          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
                          http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
                          http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

Comment

• I wouldnt expect you to open the thread Mo what with you probably being one of them 'sleepers'.

Comment

• morning limp wrists
                              If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

• Id love to have C3PO suit. Id never take it off though. Ever.

Calum, an accepted way to kill small animals is to throw them at the floor or wall as hard as you can. Even if it that doesnt kill them it will stun them sufficiently to be completely oblivious to what you do to them next.

I'm now imagining you in a C3PO suit, talking like him and hurling hamsters at the floor, while I watch from the chair I'm tied to. Can I go home now please?
                                "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                X