Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Euro's, It's that time again

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by Phlat Phive
    View Post

    As long as the oil is furry... errr...




    That'll be the extra vintage oil, no? I think we're out.



    Bloofer Lady Scooter Ride

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by Phlat Phive
      View Post

      Last night's party was fun, most of it consisted of sitting in front of a fire and watching stuff burn, while consuming alcohol. Simple ideas are often the best.




      I think so too.







      For some reason Edward Woodward doesn't agree.



      Originally Posted by Calum


      Is she cuddling a dirty swan?









      Originally Posted by vikingrat


      The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Motorik
        View Post



        For some reason Edward Woodward doesn't agree.







        Bet he wishes he'd shagged dolly bird, Brit Ekland now.
        "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

        Kylie Minogue

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by Motorik
          View Post

          I think so too.







          It would be very cool to go to one of those burning man festivals. Thanks for putting an idea into my head.

          Comment


          • How could he have NOT shagged Britt Ekland?
            Originally Posted by Jimmy James


            You're the British SAS of Metal.









            Originally Posted by Phlat Phive


            You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.









            Originally Posted by goodusername



            Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.



            Some Tunes:

            http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
            http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
            http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by mosiddiqi
              View Post

              How could he have NOT shagged Britt Ekland?




              The power of the Free Church of Scotland compelled him.
              "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

              Kylie Minogue

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Calum
                View Post

                The power of the Free Church of Scotland compelled him.




                Ah!, that explains it..



                BTW Motorik, we saw the marvelous and slightly saucy "countess dracula" last night...









                Ingrid Pitt
                Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                You're the British SAS of Metal.









                Originally Posted by Phlat Phive


                You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.









                Originally Posted by goodusername



                Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.



                Some Tunes:

                http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
                http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
                http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by mosiddiqi
                  View Post

                  Ah!, that explains it..



                  BTW Motorik, we saw the marvelous and slightly saucy "countess dracula" last night...









                  Ingrid Pitt








                  I have that on DVD and I haven't watched it for yonks. I might remedy that tonight.
                  Originally Posted by Calum


                  Is she cuddling a dirty swan?









                  Originally Posted by vikingrat


                  The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

                  Comment


                  • Hi all



                    I supported the brits economy by ordering some new handwired pups on the cheap



                    Thanks for ****************ing up so I can buy your **************** cheap



                    http://www.bulldogpickups.com/



                    Tele goodness is coming to alex
                    MOTGLHC






                    Originally Posted by ChuckyB


                    Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME



                    NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
                    JOIN THE UNION NOW

                    GEARZ:
                    MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
                    Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
                    Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

                    Comment


                    • Ow and my new year turned out pretty cool, did some fireworks, and went in to get drunk. Then within 5 minutes the house was filled with people that just came over Nice though, good times. Happy new year you euro faggy little undecisive pussies.
                      MOTGLHC






                      Originally Posted by ChuckyB


                      Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME



                      NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
                      JOIN THE UNION NOW

                      GEARZ:
                      MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
                      Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
                      Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by ColourOfFire
                        View Post



                        Thanks for ****************ing up so I can buy your **************** cheap








                        *puts plans to visit Holland cheaply on the backburner*
                        If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by wok
                          View Post





                          *puts plans to visit Holland cheaply on the backburner*




                          Sorry, we are, and always will be, expensive
                          MOTGLHC






                          Originally Posted by ChuckyB


                          Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME



                          NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
                          JOIN THE UNION NOW

                          GEARZ:
                          MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
                          Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
                          Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by ColourOfFire
                            View Post

                            Sorry, we are, and always will be, expensive




                            No you were always dirt cheap until about 6 months ago.



                            *remembers the golden days when
                            If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by wok
                              View Post

                              No you were always dirt cheap until about 6 months ago.



                              *remembers the golden days when
                              MOTGLHC






                              Originally Posted by ChuckyB


                              Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME



                              NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
                              JOIN THE UNION NOW

                              GEARZ:
                              MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
                              Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
                              Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

                              Comment


                              • Aaaannnd... it's Monday! Back to work!



                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X