Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mola Ram, prepare to meet Kali....IN HELL!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mola Ram, prepare to meet Kali....IN HELL!!

    oh mumshebum

  • #2
    Kali Mah! Kali Mah shateeday!!!!!



    oh mumshebum.


    indy films have the best gibberish.
    Originally Posted by Crab_Cake


    That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.



    Great band.






    Originally Posted by sonik


    little african girl machete gang victims



    Everybody Hates Miserycast

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ted Theodore
      Kali Mah! Kali Mah shateeday!!!!!



      oh mumshebum.


      indy films have the best gibberish.


      oh mumshebum

      AAAAHHH!!!!

      oh mumshebum

      Comment


      • #4
        WOW,Mc is still on the midnight shift and the bear is still stoking his woolies....cool...some things don't change....though no name changes are cooler...
        While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...


        "Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

        "You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

        HCGB # 73


        ........__o
        ....._

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Uncle Freddy


          oh mumshebum

          AAAAHHH!!!!



          Having your heart ripped out and shown to you before you're lowered into a bottomless pit of molten lava sucks.

          the complimentary lei was nice though.

          Originally Posted by Crab_Cake


          That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.



          Great band.






          Originally Posted by sonik


          little african girl machete gang victims



          Everybody Hates Miserycast

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ted Theodore


            Having your heart ripped out and shown to you before you're lowered into a bottomless pit of molten lava sucks.

            the complimentary lei was nice though.



            lol

            you're too funny, ted theodore



















            make me laugh some more
            oh mumshebum

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tompetty
              WOW,Mc is still on the midnight shift and the bear is still stoking his woolies....cool...some things don't change....though no name changes are cooler...


              i'm bidding on a 1st shift job

              if i get it, no more posting on the net

              i'd be lucky to get in 5 posts in one week
              oh mumshebum

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Uncle Freddy


                lol

                you're too funny, ted theodore



















                make me laugh some more


                how dare you mock me.
                Originally Posted by Crab_Cake


                That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.



                Great band.






                Originally Posted by sonik


                little african girl machete gang victims



                Everybody Hates Miserycast

                Comment


                • #9
                  I mean no disrespect at all but do you dudes find some of this late night stuff entertaining??I'll admit I get a little goofy when I'm bored but man..I dunno..Movies(who's got time for tv?)...Books??(Who reads anymore?)...Storytelling....Ya OK...

                  But that doesn't include someone telling a story as seen or heard through someone elses eyes or ears...
                  While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...


                  "Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

                  "You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

                  HCGB # 73


                  ........__o
                  ....._

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tompetty
                    I mean no disrespect at all but do you dudes find some of this late night stuff entertaining??I'll admit I get a little goofy when I'm bored but man..I dunno..Movies(who's got time for tv?)...Books??(Who reads anymore?)...Storytelling....Ya OK...

                    But that doesn't include someone telling a story as seen or heard through someone elses eyes or ears...


                    oh mumshebum
                    oh mumshebum

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ted Theodore


                      how dare you mock me.


                      i could go for some horny bunches of goats
                      oh mumshebum

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i just wanted to bump the last thread available to the front.....

                        "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
                        I woulda wrote a better song "
                        member Mazi Bee Militia
                        Talk Box Brigade
                        Gretsch Guards
                        Geezer Brigade #291

                        Comment


                        • Imthere
                          Imthere commented
                          Editing a comment

                          Short Round: Indy, I love you. 
                          [burns Indy with a torch
                          Short Round: Wake up, Indy! You're my best friend! Wake up, Indy! 



                      Working...
                      X