No announcement yet.

Tattoo ideas

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo ideas

Ok, well me and my wife are thinking about getting tattoos, but I really don't know what to get. I was wondering if you guys could throw me some ideas. My likes are Soundgarden and the superunknown album changed my life, but that cover just isn't that great of a tattoo I think. I really like the king animal symbol the new one they use I was really liking that. You guys got any ideas like of what to get and maybe where to put it?
    ┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛ 
     ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ 
     ┗━━┳━┳━━┛
    ━━━━┃ ┃   

hopefully you might be creative, and expect stretching with passing years

Comment

No ideas but have you asked your wife if she has any ideas?
      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Want to make a guitar tattoo on hand

Comment

I were a biker vest with cool patches on it. That way I can take it off or change the patches when I get tired of them.
          Last edited by mikesr1963; 02-22-2017, 11:28 AM.
          "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

"
          If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." Alice Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by mikesr1963 View Post
            I were a biker vest with cool patches on it. That way I can take it off or change the patches when I get tired of them.
            THIS. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            Originally posted by MrKnobs
            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

facial tattoos are going to be the next big thing.
              my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                facial tattoos are going to be the next big thing.
                you have ink?

Comment

yes, i have a couple tats. left is sleeved, right is shoulder/ upper arm... and some silly thing 5 of us share on the inside of our rt ankle...
                  my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

Last edited by Mikeo; 05-18-2017, 05:24 AM.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6oJi1mbB6rKacpUoF2_T-zOQKgdgfXrN3_IpYViAfImM3MQbfHgilyxE1D4DfJFaFV5dzcj9UqsK_qnLUaPiSc09KchJJ6Wiux2VJC-0bO6p7CXD-yV2WJSCX5D_h_y3Iw=s0-d-e1-ft_569x354.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	31980254
                      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
                      X