No announcement yet.

Eva Mendes Vs. Ann Hatheway

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Mendes Vs. Ann Hatheway

It occurred to me they SORT OF look alike. What is the reputation of these fine ladies?

Who is hotter? And what would you rate (ugly)1-10(beautiful)?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0578949/
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004266/

An intelligent and obedient breed. Due to isolation and lack of human contact, remains an independent and largely undomesticated breed. Naturally protective of home and family and can be aggressive with other dogs, as well as people. Due to its largely undomesticated nature, is not recommended for the novice dog handler. Has strong hunting instinct and excellent jumping ability.

lol, they look NOTHING alike. In no way. And I can't rate women like that because I don't have a perfect 10.

Comment

Let's imagine this was a football game. The final score would be:

Anne Hathaway 139
      Eva Mendez 2
      Originally Posted by Darl Bundren

Sometimes Lego Star Wars is so much like the real world it's eerie.

Comment

I don't see a resemblance at all.

I'll take Anne by a mile, those eyes, lips, body,.........

Comment

Let's imagine this was a football game. The final score would be:

Anne Hathaway 139
          Eva Mendez 2

haha... ya it would
          "Scientists announced today that they have discovered a cure for apathy. However, they claim no one has shown the slightest interest in it."
          - George Carlin

Comment

I would absolutely douse Ann Hathaway in ropy jets of manglop.
            MrKnobs:I can almost feel your erection through the screen
            StonedTone:I have a strange relationship with my Chubster.
            Mikeo: I'm 47 and bever narried
            bleepedybloops:herpes, nature's combo breaker.
            Mittens:Maybe I LIKE ****************ting in the tub!
            lewey:bad guys are way more fun
            MrKnobs:I programmed a Wang computer
            eilute:I had another roommate use up a lot of my conditioner (half the bottle) in about one day. He's African. [There is no emoticon for this]
            Ray18:when a chick poops, things change

Comment

Y'all are RACIST

An intelligent and obedient breed. Due to isolation and lack of human contact, remains an independent and largely undomesticated breed. Naturally protective of home and family and can be aggressive with other dogs, as well as people. Due to its largely undomesticated nature, is not recommended for the novice dog handler. Has strong hunting instinct and excellent jumping ability.

Comment

I'd take Eva personally.

Comment

http://www3.kcn.ne.jp/~lovebuzz/anne_hathaway/anne_hathaway002.jpg

Thread closed.
                  Originally Posted by Darl Bundren

Sometimes Lego Star Wars is so much like the real world it's eerie.

Comment

http://www3.kcn.ne.jp/~lovebuzz/anne_hathaway/anne_hathaway002.jpg

Thread closed.

Eva has more class than that.

Comment

I'd take Eva personally.

"Scientists announced today that they have discovered a cure for apathy. However, they claim no one has shown the slightest interest in it."
                      - George Carlin

Comment

Eva Mendez is the chick from Hollywood that does it most for me. She is my absolute favorite. Anybody see her in the recent Maxim or FHM or whatever?
                        Sexuality has a direction and a magnitude. My direction is "straight" and my magnitude is zero.
                        Terry D.

Originally Posted by Mr.Strat

screams are gayer than a gay 69. if you are gonna sing, please do it right!

Comment

I'll take Chicks Whose Asses I'd Lick for a hundred, Alex.

Comment

lol, they look NOTHING alike. In no way.

I think they DO. In a general sense, I think they go for the same sort of physique and style. Here is some evidence...

I am not saying they're twins. But I could easily see one stepping in for the other.

Comment

AH is fairy beautiful... nothing's like her...
                              EM has probably fake tits and is beautiful in kinda typical mexican way... She's more sexy (juicy) though...

Comment

Working...
                              X