Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy took 3 spears to the neck and didnt die

Go to youtube and search Shaolin kung fu. Watch the National Geographic 4 part show its crazy. One part a guy is pushing 3 spears in the throat while the ends are being held in the ground and he bends the poles without killing himeself or cutting his neck at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WZcQoSJxc

I swear this whole video is just a macho power trip to break bricks.

Spear thing didn't look that cool. However, bald guy with sweet beard getting things smashed over his head is pretty awesome.

Comment

i could take brittany spears to the neck and live to tell about it....

>---

You never know what will happen next, but it'll be bigger than you ... and you will be part of it.

Originally Posted by ZestyInternet

You big, retardated son of a bitch I will flip you like a pancake.

Originally Posted by Wa2C

For a guy who goes by FacePuncher, you are a gent of the highest order.

Originally Posted by Shai Hulud

Mexicans and Latin Americans love the Steelers... not the Patriots.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WZcQoSJxc

I swear this whole video is just a macho power trip to break bricks.

Spear thing didn't look that cool. However, bald guy with sweet beard getting things smashed over his head is pretty awesome.

Ok go grab some spears with bamboo handles and bend them with the spears in your throat.
        The point is they are using the energy in there body to become devoted to the belief of the monks you say power trip but look at how violent they are in normal life.

Comment

That's just freakin' nuts.

Comment

what a joke. parlor tricks & a few circus stunts. the National Geographic should be ashamed of itself for lending its name to that kind of bull****************.

Comment

what a joke. parlor tricks & a few circus stunts. the National Geographic should be ashamed of itself for lending its name to that kind of bull****************.

Whats fake about it?
              Just cause your closed minded and and idiot doesnt mean that itsbull**************** if it was it wouldnt have lasted this long.

Comment

Whats fake about it?
                Just cause your closed minded and and idiot doesnt mean that itsbull**************** if it was it wouldnt have lasted this long.

BIGFOOT is complete bull****************, but the media would have you believe it's been around for quite some time.

length of exposure is no way to tell if something is bull**************** or not....
                Custom Strat
                Takamine '92LTD

Comment

BIGFOOT is complete bull****************, but the media would have you believe it's been around for quite some time.

length of exposure is no way to tell if something is bull**************** or not....

No written text and other historical data is or did you never learn about that before? Nice try though especially compairing bigfoot to one of the oldest forms of Kung fu. You deserve an gold star

Comment

what's fake about it? pretty much everything. there's nothing going on there that you can't see in a typical small-town circus; nothing at all that needs to be explained by nonexistent **************** like "chi."
                    beyond that, most of that "Shaolin Temple" stuff is a modern dog-and-pony show concocted for the benefit of gullible westerners. there's no 2000-year-old temple of flying monks, for god's sake.

Comment

what's fake about it? pretty much everything. there's nothing going on there that you can't see in a typical small-town circus; nothing at all that needs to be explained by nonexistent **************** like "chi."
                      beyond that, most of that "Shaolin Temple" stuff is a modern dog-and-pony show concocted for the benefit of gullible westerners. there's no 2000-year-old temple of flying monks, for god's sake.

Did I say flying no, Circus you can call it if you want but they live a life in harmony with the earth if you think its dumb cool. You can anyone can be like that all it takes is alot of time and practice. Oh if it is fake and hasnt been around for as long as is said then show me the proof?
                      I think National Geographic is smart enough to pick out the clowns in the world and I also think they have people with more knowledge then you or me.

Comment

Whats fake about it?

It's not fake, it's just not as difficult as it looks. I took Tae Kwon Do as a teenager and could break three bricks on top of each other after a year or so. Anybody could break boards and bricks with a little training. Don't know about the spear thing, but they never gave a good look at what the points were like or how flexible the shafts were.

Comment

Did I say flying no, Circus you can call it if you want but they live a life in harmony with the earth if you think its dumb cool. You can anyone can be like that all it takes is alot of time and practice. Oh if it is fake and hasnt been around for as long as is said then show me the proof?
                          I think National Geographic is smart enough to pick out the clowns in the world and I also think they have people with more knowledge then you or me.

if the National Geographic is gullible enough to fall for that, then no, they don't have people more knowledgable about it than I am ... but that's stupid. it's a tv show, and they're cynically showcasing some bull****************. if it impresses you, fine--but you might want to do some actual research on the history of the "Shaolin Temple" above & beyond the kung fu movie myths.

here's a great place to get started:

http://www.bullshido.net/

Comment

if the National Geographic is gullible enough to fall for that, then no, they don't have people more knowledgable about it than I am ... but that's stupid. it's a tv show, and they're cynically showcasing some bull****************. if it impresses you, fine--but you might want to do some actual research on the history of the "Shaolin Temple" above & beyond the kung fu movie myths.

here's a great place to get started:

http://www.bullshido.net/

Been there sounds more like a 9/11 consperacy but have fun with that. I still say they are alot better than most people in this world and try hard to practice to master something they love.

Comment

Hahaha, a successful troll.
                              Originally Posted by Triphammered

Whatever.....I'd hit that so hard that whoever pulled me out would be the next king of england!

Comment

Working...
                              X