Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ky Jelly vs. Astroglide vs. spit?

wassup?
    GRAFZepplin, now with 95% less emo!

Member: SGPOJNC

astroglide=hardwood floors= pulled groin.

KY sucks.

sometimes, spit isn't that great of an idea...

Comment

astroglide. Cleans up in a jiffey. water soluble. no stains. tastes like licorice. if you like licorice,
      8 pr boxers
      3 pr jeans
      7 tee shirts
      2 pr shoes

Comment

astroglide. Cleans up in a jiffey. water soluble. no stains. tastes like licorice. if you like licorice,

Hmm... I think I agree with you, although I have no idea what it tastes like, it does seem to wash off easier then KY does.

KY is almost too sticky.

I used another one not too long back... trying to remember the name of it, I think it was called ID Pleasure.

If you get a chance, try it out, so far I think it's actually the best I've used, it's slick, but it's thin, it doesnt coat, if you know what I mean.

Wow... I can't believe how much thought I've put into this.

LOL... I need help.

Comment

Hmm... I think I agree with you, although I have no idea what it tastes like, it does seem to wash off easier then KY does.

KY is almost too sticky.

I used another one not too long back... trying to remember the name of it, I think it was called ID Pleasure.

If you get a chance, try it out, so far I think it's actually the best I've used, it's slick, but it's thin, it doesnt coat, if you know what I mean.

Wow... I can't believe how much thought I've put into this.

LOL... I need help.

it's fun to slather it on her ass sometimes for some slippy slide action from the back.
          8 pr boxers
          3 pr jeans
          7 tee shirts
          2 pr shoes

Comment

it's fun to slather it on her ass sometimes for some slippy slide action from the back.

Comment

A requirement.

Comment

Dang!
                Have you checked the chicken?

>---

Comment

A requirement.

have we met?
                  8 pr boxers
                  3 pr jeans
                  7 tee shirts
                  2 pr shoes

Comment

have we met?

Nope.

I actually prefer a homemade combination of organic grapeseed oil and hemp lotion. Nice clean smell, not not excessively feminine and it works well

Comment

Nope.

I actually prefer a homemade combination of organic grapeseed oil and hemp lotion. Nice clean smell, not not excessively feminine and it works well

oh snap

Comment

Nope.

yea? thats kinda like what i use, except i use chili sauce mixed with fish sauce
                        Originally Posted by derivicus

I was an honor student every single year of high school and have 2 years of college as well. I dunno how the hell I made the mistake I originally made. It was late inthe evening and I'm 41, so I guess I was a bit tired.

Oh, and my space bar is all ****************ed up, so don't pick on me about my spacing.

Comment

yea? thats kinda like what i use, except i use chili sauce mixed with fish sauce

is that why you never get laid?

Comment

thank you

is that why you never get laid?

no
                            Originally Posted by derivicus

I was an honor student every single year of high school and have 2 years of college as well. I dunno how the hell I made the mistake I originally made. It was late inthe evening and I'm 41, so I guess I was a bit tired.

Oh, and my space bar is all ****************ed up, so don't pick on me about my spacing.

Comment

Nope.

Hmmm...sounds good.

I like the sensuous feel of slippery skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X