Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry - I misread your post - you're saying that there is a Mr.Knobs and you are MrKnobs - (without the dot) my bad...

Yep.

And the Mr(dot)Knobs is posting some pretty harsh stuff. Amazingly, some people didn't notice the dot and that's a bad thing considering I'm a mod now.

We all know the guy who's behind this alt, but I will never delete a thread just because someone's making fun of me. This is OJ.

Terry D.
    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Same's true of justcrash.

Wait, I though I was stalking you!

Oh dear, it's almost curtain and I don't know my places yet!

I had a signature once...

Comment

• Yep.

And the Mr(dot)Knobs is posting some pretty harsh stuff. Amazingly, some people didn't notice the dot and that's a bad thing considering I'm a mod now.

We all know the guy who's behind this alt, but I will never delete a thread just because someone's making fun of me. This is OJ.

Terry D.

I don't know who he is. Is it that obvious or am I that dense?
        Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• am I that dense?

-
          -
          -

Originally Posted by Mikeo

it was pretty good weekend for my penis

Comment

• I don't know who he is. Is it that obvious or am I that dense?

I had no idea until I checked.

Terry D.
            Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Hmm...this just might be a clue I was looking for.

Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• Wow. Sorry but I really am NOT comfortable with that dude having my IP address. He's done some pretty shady **************** in the past... I can't reveal any names, but they may feel free to speak up.

If anyone finds a replacement feel free to let me know.

Which mod do I complain to about this? Does it even matter?

Comment

• Who am I

Marky.
                  >deluxerecordings> .....coming soon

In the meantime.....here are some old songs

Oh...and you can watch this too if you like...

Comment

• Marky.

That's what I was thinking
                    My Songs Rising of the Lights

Comment

• Oh noes, not again

Comment

• Sorry - I misread your post - you're saying that there is a Mr.Knobs and you are MrKnobs - (without the dot) my bad...

PS. Reporting is for cunts

Your intellect is as sharp as your wit is subtle

Comment

• Who am I

I know you - you're banned!

I left your "dental" moniker in place. Please stick to using only ONE moniker. As Terry said, the use of multiple monikers is grounds for banning of both the "main" moniker and all your alts.

We don't normally go on "alt moniker searches" unless we have a reason to do so... but once we do find them, we're supposed to delete them.

And no, the restriction against the use of multiple monikers is NOT going to be taken out of the HC TOS.

If anyone has legit concerns / reasons why they think MrKnobs shouldn't be a moderator, they can contact me (or one of the other Admins) via PM, and I promise they'll be looked into. Unless or until we have significant reasons to question the decision to make Terry a mod, and as long as he wants to continue as such, he's the mod here, and he'll have our support and backing.

Good luck MrKnobs.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• BTW, I banned "Mr.Knobs" - it was someone else's alt, and beyond the fact that no one is supposed to have more than one account, it will cause way too much confusion (as it already has) to have a member with a moniker that is so similar to a moderator's.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Part of the LanceArmStrong for mod association

Comment

• If anyone has legit concerns / reasons why they think MrKnobs shouldn't be a moderator, they can contact me (or one of the other Admins) via PM, and I promise they'll be looked into. Unless or until we have significant reasons to question the decision to make Terry a mod, and as long as he wants to continue as such, he's the mod here, and he'll have our support and backing.

Good luck MrKnobs.
                                Yeah, Phil, I made it all up.

But, of course, I'm just a "Grumpy Old Fart" (a title I never asked for---Lee Flier laid that on me after I took her to task for her posts about "sanitizing" OJ on another forum); you don't have to pay any attention to ME. Better/easier to just marginalize and discredit me, rather than pay any serious attention to what I have to say.

I'm telling you that your boy Knobs is a stalker, a phony and a generally slimy character. I had no great issue with it when he was just another forumite, but making him a moderator gives him access to WAY too much personal information, which feeds straight into his kinks and twists. AND NOW YOU'RE SUBSIDIZING IT.

"If anyone has legit concerns---" ?

You're NOT listening.

Comment

Working...
                                X