Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well dudes... MrKnobs a mod...I quit OJ

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont take too much of this **************** to heart....a lot of people are also gonna jump on the "hate teh mod" bandwagon just because some of their friends are doing it...

Man do I know THAT feeling!
    I had a signature once...

Comment

• this is gonna be one hell of a road trip

*buys a case of .40's*
      Matisse has the best signature!

Originally Posted by Chthonic

*tags men's bathroom with tampon and sharpie*

You sex on wheels man****************

Listen to--->The Sneaky Dance

Comment

• you really should do something about getting that rule removed from the TOC then shouldn't you...

I mean here is public proof of a guy who clearly was in violation of the rules, is granted modship anyway, still in violation of the rules, and a bit proud of it publicly to boot.

All the guys bitching about the hypocrisy around here, and it seems each time, this tidbit is lost on them

oh well... that's all I'm gonna say about it.

I don't use alts.

If you suspect a moniker of being me (other than this one), by all means report it.

My policy on alts is that I'm not going on a witch hunt. If someone uses an alt to cause serious trouble, I'm going to ban it and the guy's main moniker - if a warning doesn't convince him to stop.

Otherwise, I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking to see what alt belongs to who.

Simple as that.

Terry D.
        Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• My policy on alts is that I'm not going on a witch hunt. If someone uses an alt to cause serious trouble, I'm going to ban it and the guy's main moniker - if a warning doesn't convince him to stop.

Otherwise, I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking to see what alt belongs to who.

Simple as that.

Terry D.

You should publically reveal them as you find them Man, that would be hilarious!
          Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

• You should publically reveal them as you find them Man, that would be hilarious!

I spent about an hour last night looking up alts. I have to say, I was really surprised who was behind some of them.

But no, not gonna out anyone's alts.

Terry D.
            Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Is teh Otter back yet?

The Hangman's Got A Hardon

Comment

• I spent about an hour last night looking up alts. I have to say, I was really surprised who was behind some of them.

But no, not gonna out anyone's alts.

Terry D.

I know who a few are
                The Hangman's Got A Hardon

Comment

• If someone uses an alt to cause serious trouble, I'm going to ban it and the guy's main moniker

HOORAY FOR PROXIES!!!!!!!!!!!
                  -
                  -
                  -

Originally Posted by Mikeo

it was pretty good weekend for my penis

Comment

• HOORAY FOR PROXIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you kindly for that tip about what to do with your router and whatnot in case of a banning.

Comment

• Thank you kindly for that tip about what to do with your router and whatnot in case of a banning.

Im such a giver
                      -
                      -
                      -

Originally Posted by Mikeo

it was pretty good weekend for my penis

Comment

• I know who a few are

Who am I

Comment

• Thank you kindly for that tip about what to do with your router and whatnot in case of a banning.

Damn, that should be a sticky.
                          Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

• I don't use alts.

If you suspect a moniker of being me (other than this one), by all means report it.

My policy on alts is that I'm not going on a witch hunt. If someone uses an alt to cause serious trouble, I'm going to ban it and the guy's main moniker - if a warning doesn't convince him to stop.

Simple as that.

Terry D.
                            Sorry - I misread your post - you're saying that there is a Mr.Knobs and you are MrKnobs - (without the dot) my bad...

PS. Reporting is for ****************s

Comment

• Wow. Sorry but I really am NOT comfortable with that dude having my IP address. He's done some pretty shady **************** in the past... I can't reveal any names, but they may feel free to speak up.

If anyone finds a replacement feel free to let me know.

Which mod do I complain to about this? Does it even matter?

Same's true of justcrash.

Comment

• Same's true of justcrash.

Matisse has the best signature!

*tags men's bathroom with tampon and sharpie*

You sex on wheels man****************

Listen to--->The Sneaky Dance

Comment

Working...
                                X