Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well dudes... MrKnobs a mod...I quit OJ

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this place is begging to really suck balls. The kitten content, all the other crap and no teh Otter is gone. What a crappy way for it to end.

Why do you hate lovable new kittens?
    Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Well of COURSE I'm causing trouble---I am teh DanO

6PM your time is like 9 or 10PM my time.

Middle of the frikkin' night!

I thought you went to bed at 7PM?
      "To be able to say something so repulsive that even OJ'ers take offense is to have truly transcended mere obnoxiousness."The Hammer
      "I AM an angry Ethel Merman!!!."Sydfan
      "My Suburban gets 11MPG and I got a little weiner."Dano
      "I have a shy poohole."Strato
      "****************************s are for wiping and ignoring."PDB

Originally Posted by strato

I'm a little overweight too, but I'm really good looking and have a sexual magnetism that gets the women all moist and ****************

Proud member #177 of the HC Geezer Brigade!

Comment

I thought you went to bed at 7PM?

You obviously didn't comprehend my previous post.

Ask omni's mom to help you with the big words

Comment

But on the other hand; I can't for the life of me see any reason while he would feel compelled to investigate me! So It doesn't bother me that he is a mod.

Do you not see how you have been conditioned to give up your freedom????

"I don't care if the cops have the right to search and seize whenever they want. I don't care that I can be locked up and anytime for any reason and be deemed an 'enemy combatant' and locked up indefinitely without any legal representation. I mean I trust the government besides.... I have nothing to frear since I'm a good citizen...."

Yeah right!
          Check out my music at CDBABY!

Casey Just and the PsykoPhoniks

The Just

My SoundClick Page

"Sounds like music for the gathering information part of a heist by a gang of London sophisticate robbers.

I'd rob London banks to that music." ~ El Cruncho

Comment

Why do you hate lovable new kittens?

Because I can only fit so many kittens in my microwave at one time.

Check out my music at CDBABY!

Casey Just and the PsykoPhoniks

The Just

My SoundClick Page

"Sounds like music for the gathering information part of a heist by a gang of London sophisticate robbers.

I'd rob London banks to that music." ~ El Cruncho

Comment

Because I can only fit so many kittens in my microwave at one time.

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

You obviously didn't comprehend my previous post.

Ask omni's mom to help you with the big words

Is Omni's mom a good lay?
                "To be able to say something so repulsive that even OJ'ers take offense is to have truly transcended mere obnoxiousness."The Hammer
                "I AM an angry Ethel Merman!!!."Sydfan
                "My Suburban gets 11MPG and I got a little weiner."Dano
                "I have a shy poohole."Strato
                "****************************s are for wiping and ignoring."PDB

Originally Posted by strato

I'm a little overweight too, but I'm really good looking and have a sexual magnetism that gets the women all moist and ****************

Proud member #177 of the HC Geezer Brigade!

Comment

Do you not see how you have been conditioned to give up your freedom????

"I don't care if the cops have the right to search and seize whenever they want. I don't care that I can be locked up and anytime for any reason and be deemed an 'enemy combatant' and locked up indefinitely without any legal representation. I mean I trust the government besides.... I have nothing to frear since I'm a good citizen...."

Yeah right!

BAN KNOBS

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

She's more about quantity than quality, i.e quantity of people to lay

Comment

Now how da **************** would I know?

*straps 8' 2x4 across ass*

Comment

I have to admit, the idea of him having my ip addresses did cross my mind.

Knobs has admitted to checking people out in the past and investigating people.

Oddly enough (or surprisingly enough), it always seems to be women, he talks about investigating.

He has in the past mentioned checking peoples drivers licenses online.

But on the other hand; I can't for the life of me see any reason while he would feel compelled to investigate me! So It doesn't bother me that he is a mod.

Anyone can investigate any person online with their name.

Anyone you write an email address to receives your ip address.

Your ip address should change every month through your isp.

Maybe you guys should google yourselves before you start slicing and dicing about MrKnobs "investigation."

Personally, I can not imagine why he would want the damn obligation and stress of confrontation with forumites who know him so well - which we all do.

This place is supposed to be for ****************s & giggles... isn't it??

Comment

Did Dave really leave??

Cuz that would be awesome!

Comment

No one can be stalked without first giving out personal information

Watch out Cinna Buns he doesn't threaten to sell your number to the highest bidder on oj

Anyone can investigate any person online with their name.

Anyone you write an email address to receives your ip address.

Your ip address should change every month through your isp.

Maybe you guys should google yourselves before you start slicing and dicing about MrKnobs "investigation."

Personally, I can not imagine why he would want the damn obligation and stress of confrontation with forumites who know him so well - which we all do.

This place is supposed to be for ****************s & giggles... isn't it??

Gracie, I take exception to that!

I might be a grouchy old hotheaded curmudgeonly bastard, but I am trustworthy.

*sulks*

Comment

Did Dave really leave??

STEBE!!!

STFU

Comment

Did Dave really leave??

i dont know what youre happy about.

knobs knows you are stratosteve and are on perma-ban here at HC.
                                listen?

Comment

Working...
                                X