Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Benoit do not RIP, you bastard!!!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Benoit do not RIP, you bastard!!!!!!

How dare you loser post RIP to that steroid taking scumbag. He killed his poor innocent wife and kid! I wish they could bring him back to life so he could be tortured and killed!
    Party Boy!

i feel bad for him and his family, since some sort of depression and lack of medical attention led to this
    Proud Member of the OJ Night Crew

SGPOJNC

Originally Posted by MrKnobs

Dick? I'm TRENT ****************ING BALE!

Terry D.

Originally Posted by Braverhund

...I'm gonna kick your mittens ass

Comment

i feel bad for him and his family, since some sort of depression and lack of medical attention led to this
      & you guys know this how???

Comment

Lack Of Medical Attention?, are we suppose to watch every steroid freak and determine if he is a danger? NO!!................He chose to kill his wife and kid, and the steroids(Don't be silly, he was a crazy steroid abuser). Some how he is not at fault(typical American"Not My Fault my daddy didn't love me" response!@!
        Party Boy!

Comment

I feel bad for his wife, son, friends and family.

Steroids are bad mmmmkay.
          Used Dave smith instruments MEK - $900 shipped

Comment

Are you really questioning his steroid abuse?, just look at him, and continue to bury your head in the sand
            Party Boy!

Comment

stfu already.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/connecticut/ny-bc-ct--wrestlerdead0625jun25,0,243931.story?coll=sns-ap-sports-headlines

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.
              Used Dave smith instruments MEK - $900 shipped

Comment

Are you really questioning his steroid abuse?, just look at him, and continue to bury your head in the sand

Let me educate you on 2 MAJOR signs of steroid abuse.

1. Acne all over the back
                2. Inverted nipples

I'm no homo but, I've seen the guy wrestle enough to have seen any signs of this in the time I've been a fan.

You're looking to troll & you're a ****************-up tripping over your words!

Unless you know what the **************** you're talking about...STFU!

Comment

i just figured if you do a murder suicide *if that's really what happened* , that'd it'd be depression caused like i said, i feel bad for everyone involved...

SGPOJNC

Terry D.

Comment

I question his steroid use. If he did take steroids, he didn't abuse them. It's obvious to tell when a man is on steroids.

Benoit was rock hard as a result of training the good old fashioned way in my book.
                    Good Transactions: Used 666, homestar_kevin, arcarsenal72, orange worker, orangesix, DeuceII, JmanX, frankiej, friction, myTakamine, jimihalen

Comment

i just figured if you do a murder suicide *if that's really what happened* , that'd it'd be depression caused like i said, i feel bad for everyone involved...

Word on the street is it was at the hand of his wife... she killed him and the kid, then herself.

Honestly, there's no good reason for this guy to kill himself, he was at the top of his game, soon to be the champion.

Also, he has two children from another marriage that don't even live with him.

Anyhow, it's not for me to judge any of it, but I agree, it's just plain sad no matter what.
                      Proud Member of the PaulSlagle "F" Club:

GRAF ****************ing GRAFPH

Comment

stfu already.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/connecticut/ny-bc-ct--wrestlerdead0625jun25,0,243931.story?coll=sns-ap-sports-headlines
                        Learn to read.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

Comment

Word on the street is it was at the hand of his wife... she killed him and the kid, then herself.

Honestly, there's no good reason for this guy to kill himself, he was at the top of his game, soon to be the champion.

Anyhow, it's not for me to judge any of it, but I agree, it's just plain sad no matter what.

yeah.. i don't know.. haven't been reading all the threads.. none the less, suicide and killing others is sad

SGPOJNC

Terry D.

Comment

Learn to read.

i'm sorry yo

SGPOJNC

Terry D.

Comment

This is obviously the otherside of the story...

Poisoning someone does seem like a housewife way of murdering a family too, if you ask me. Benoit had it in his power to annihilate a human with his own hands...A peaceful murder would seem unlikely from him?
                              Good Transactions: Used 666, homestar_kevin, arcarsenal72, orange worker, orangesix, DeuceII, JmanX, frankiej, friction, myTakamine, jimihalen

Comment

Working...
                              X