No announcement yet.

Woman gets her boobs squeezed by doctor when checking her cough

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman gets her boobs squeezed by doctor when checking her cough

It was in the papers yesterday, what an idiot! Although I must say it was sorta logical in a way. Like "Hm... cough comes from the lungs, the lungs are around here, let's squeeze these balloons and see if they're OK"...

There were other reports and the most stupid was one doctor who told a woman, who needed a physical examination for her diving license, to take all her clothes off. When she said that she didn't see the point in that and wasn't comfortable with it and would rather keep her underwear on he said "Learning how to dive properly means learning how to take instructions and to obey without questioning everything like a damn retard!". She needed the official paper from the examination so she took her clothes off. he stared at her for 30 seconds and told her she was in good health.

"Stop questioning everything like a damn retard!"... that's classic
    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

There were other reports and the most stupid was one doctor who told a woman, who needed a physical examination for her diving license, to take all her clothes off. When she said that she didn't see the point in that and wasn't comfortable with it and would rather keep her underwear on he said "Learning how to dive properly means learning how to take instructions and to obey without questioning everything like a damn retard!". She needed the official paper from the examination so she took her clothes off. he stared at her for 30 seconds and told her she was in good health.

"Stop questioning everything like a damn retard!"... that's classic

that sounds like something Mr. Garrison would say.
    Originally Posted by hayoz

I swear my parents must have thought I was gay.

Originally Posted by MONGO!

Do your school work, this place is full of people who didn't...

Originally Posted by MONGO!

Be the hunter or be the prey, your choice.

Originally Posted by Raypd Ayp

Dude, it's a forum on the internet, you ain't keeping **************** in check.

Comment

There was a guy in Australia posing as a doctor.. He went around peoples houses and said he was with the Breast Cancer Society and was conducting free breast examinations.. You get the rest of it..

Comment

There was a guy in Australia posing as a doctor.. He went around peoples houses and said he was with the Breast Cancer Society and was conducting free breast examinations.. You get the rest of it..

I think that was far more creative actually. I can sympathize with him in a way. I mean, he's just an ordinary perv, like so many of you here at OJ for instance, trying to have some fun.

I mean, if an idiot shows up at your door telling you he needs to squeeze your boobs it's not only his fault what happens next. These other women that I read about went to a doctor because they needed help. That's different, and in a way not that funny.
        Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X