Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Indian people have to be taught to wash hands after defecating.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Indian people have to be taught to wash hands after defecating.

Just 200 million of them. What a ugly country. Just godawful.
    Makes Mexico look like heaven.

http://www.unilever.com/ourvalues/environment-society/case-studies/health-nutrition-hygiene/india-lifebuoy-promotes-handwashing-soap-improve-health.asp

Lifebuoy is Unilever's biggest brand in India and the country's most popular soap. In 2002, the Lifebuoy brand team launched an ambitious five-year campaign to educate 200 million Indians

r u fockin kiddin me?!??! nasty
    The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

yay soap!

Comment

other than some nukes and technology, they are still a 3rd world country

Comment

just don't let 'em touch your food and you'll be all right. I don't think you can catch fecal germs over the phone, i.e. CALL CENTER.

Mexicans, on the other hand, . . . well, when was the LAST time you ate a meal that WASN'T cooked by a mexican ?
          Citizen of THE JACKSON NATION

Comment

Just 200 million of them. What a ugly country. Just godawful.
            Makes Mexico look like heaven.

http://www.unilever.com/ourvalues/environment-society/case-studies/health-nutrition-hygiene/india-lifebuoy-promotes-handwashing-soap-improve-health.asp

Lifebuoy is Unilever's biggest brand in India and the country's most popular soap. In 2002, the Lifebuoy brand team launched an ambitious five-year campaign to educate 200 million Indians
            If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.
            -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

Comment

We get a few 3rd worlders coming through at work that do actually use toilet paper, then proceed to stuff it in the feminine product box .

Comment

just don't let 'em touch your food and you'll be all right. I don't think you can catch fecal germs over the phone, i.e. CALL CENTER.

Mexicans, on the other hand, . . . well, when was the LAST time you ate a meal that WASN'T cooked by a mexican ?

Theres a Jack in the Box near me owned by Indians. The last time I ever ate in there was when I ordered a burger and the woman who took my money then proceeded to make my burger without washing her hands. The worst part is a homeless guy was in front of me and she had just dealti with his crusty dollar bill. I stopped her in her tracks , saying loudly so everyone in line could hear me" you are touching my food with your hands after handling money from a streetperson" WTF is wrong with you? I asked for the manager and guess who that was? Yep the same person. I got my money back and never have gone in there again. Damn they are some dirty people.
                oke:

Comment

here and in mexico they wipe their ass and throw in the trash

their sewage system is so bad in mexico thats what they have to do. and when they come over here they DO THE SAME DAMN THING

talk about having NO BRAINS

Comment

A third of the people in the world don't even have toilets.
                    Our principal constraints are cultural. During the last two centuries we have known nothing but exponential growth and in parallel we have evolved what amounts to an exponential-growth culture, a culture so heavily dependent upon the continuance of exponential growth for its stability that it is incapable of reckoning with problems of nongrowth.

Comment

We get a few 3rd worlders coming through at work that do actually use toilet paper, then proceed to stuff it in the feminine product box .

You mean with fecal matter on it ???

Comment

I cant even post in this thread anymore I feel dirty too .

Comment

You mean with fecal matter on it ???

Completely encrusted. And guess who gets to fish it out? Bonus points if it smeared on teh box and I have to get the aids spray and double gloves out and hose it down.

Comment

Holy crap! Modern citys, up and coming working class and poo under the fingernails.
                            Sure, God is all powerfull, but does he have lips?

Comment

here and in mexico they wipe their ass and throw in the trash

hahahahaha
                              If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.
                              -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

Comment

• Working...
                                X