Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we lose the beautiful pink nipples on ladies if the supposed transition to

a "gray" population where everyone has the same skin color occurs? The mixing of black, latin, asian, etc. with whites (the only ones with the pink nips) makes me believe that we might no longer be able to see the glorious pink nipples on our lady friends. Im not racist or anything, I just vastly prefer pink nipples over brown ones.

What do you think?

Noone fears for the loss of pink nipples? (and possibly the outer part of vaginas)

Comment

nipples are nipples dude...i don't discriminate....as long as it's attached to a hot chick.
      ABnormal's # 8! i has been demotedz AGAIN!. and still she didn't make me a sammich.!!

Originally Posted by ABnormal

Stroke The Fuzzy Urinal

Can it really be that big?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98136192@N00/

Comment

yes, i would be hella mad if there were no more pink nipples and outerpussies

Comment

nipples are nipples dude...i don't discriminate....as long as it's attached to a hot chick.

Well I get where youre coming from, and I enjoy either kind.... its just pink ones are hotter imo.

Comment

Yes, the ultimate utopia. A coffee colored slave race on a worldwide plantation. If that is the future of Earth I can only hope that a meteor comes to wipe out all traces of the failed experiment known as humankind.

Comment

a "gray" population where everyone has the same skin color occurs? The mixing of black, latin, asian, etc. with whites (the only ones with the pink nips) makes me believe that we might no longer be able to see the glorious pink nipples on our lady friends. Im not racist or anything, I just vastly prefer pink nipples over brown ones.

What do you think?

Holy **************** dude. I never thought of that.

Actually, don't sweat it. We'll kill ourselves WAYYY before we integrate all of the races of the world. Get ready for pink nipples and war!
              MrKnobs:I can almost feel your erection through the screen
              StonedTone:I have a strange relationship with my Chubster.
              Mikeo: I'm 47 and bever narried
              bleepedybloops:herpes, nature's combo breaker.
              Mittens:Maybe I LIKE ****************ting in the tub!
              lewey:bad guys are way more fun
              MrKnobs:I programmed a Wang computer
              eilute:I had another roommate use up a lot of my conditioner (half the bottle) in about one day. He's African. [There is no emoticon for this]
              Ray18:when a chick poops, things change

Comment

Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Yes, the ultimate utopia. A coffee colored slave race on a worldwide plantation. If that is the future of Earth I can only hope that a meteor comes to wipe out all traces of the failed experiment known as humankind.

Thanks, Herr Goebbels
                  Every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass-- Barry Goldwater"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

yes. we'll also lose gingers.
                    it's a price i'm willing to pay.
                    Originally Posted by boons

Maybe you're too nice. The closest thing to the ******************** is the ****************************: become one.

Originally Posted by chuck sabbath

of course. you cant explain the logic of the wang

Originally Posted by Tele Vision

You know how stray cats go through your garbage? Well, Pikeys are stray people who go through your car, shed and house.

Comment

yeah dude if you wanna take away pink nipples then get ready to go to war against every race on this planet.

Comment

No joke, this will be the main reason for wwiii to happen IMO. It's probably the only war worth fighting, also.

Comment

This whole "omg the white man is dying out" **************** is utter nonsense.

Sure, whites are not repopulating as faster as other races, but let's take a look at some other facts...

Third world populations globally have a life expectancy of 50 years tops, and in sub-saharan Africa, it is only 37 years. That's like dark ages ****************.

Hell, the average life span of a black man in America is almost ten years less than a white man.

How about India? Middle class Indians live 62 years, while the poor in India live only 42 years.

Comment

This whole "omg the white man is dying out" **************** is utter nonsense.

Sure, whites are not repopulating as faster as other races, but let's take a look at some other facts...

Third world populations globally have a life expectancy of 50 years tops, and in sub-saharan Africa, it is only 37 years. That's like dark ages ****************.

Hell, the average life span of a black man in America is almost ten years less than a white man.

How about India? Middle class Indians live 62 years, while the poor in India live only 42 years.

good points, all of them, but they didn't make me any less fearful of the loss of pink nips.

Comment

Maybe pink nipples are dominant genes?
                              Originally Posted by Darl Bundren

Sometimes Lego Star Wars is so much like the real world it's eerie.

Comment

Working...
                              X